Top quality transmission, comfort and feel for tackling that long road, the Cannondale Synapse Carbon Disc Ultegra Di2 Road Bike 2018 is a smooth and slick option for the ambitious and adventurous rider, wanting to make their ride truly epic. Boasting Cannondale's famous Synapse geometry, using Shimano's high-quality Ultegra R8000 groupset, this is a quality option for the rider wanting to make a leap towards dedicated endurance riding.
Cannondale Synapse Carbon Disc Ultegra Di2 Road Bike 2018
Cannondale Synapse Carbon Disc Ultegra Di2 Road Bike 2018
For the rider eager to explore, push ahead and cover new ground, the Cannondale Synapse Carbon Disc Ultegra Di2 Road Bike 2018 is a fantastic choice. Versatile, strong and with an impressive level of adaptability, this bike is equipped ready to provide you with the best possible riding experience out on the road, with comfort, pace, and better than ever feel.
Built around Cannondale's Synapse Disc frameset, this bike offers the same essential design as all of Cannondale's standout Synapse range. Hugely comfortable thanks to Cannondale's SAVE engineering, this bike incorporates an incredible level of deflection to protect you from shocks on the road. Offering you a great degree of comfort on your ride, combined with the 28mm tyres this bike rolls on, you have plenty of give when tackling the rougher terrain.
Comfort though isn't delivered at the cost of speed when it comes to the Synapse Carbon Disc Ultegra Di2 Road Bike. Strong and stiff thanks to the premium BallisTex Carbon fibre, this bike remains light, whilst an entirely asymmetrical design shifts the bike to one side and increases the innate strength of this machine. An oversize bottom bracket and tapered head tube offering a better connection and more planted feel, this is one machine that's sure to deliver your power to the road.
Equipped finally with the latest Shimano Ultegra R8000 Di2 groupset, this bike supplies you with effortless, touch-of-a-button gear changing, metered and accurate to the millimetre. Allowing you a seamless experience when riding, this groupset is sure to give you a reliable and repeat performance. Gear ranging from 11-32 teeth on the rear cassette, and with a chainset of 50/34 teeth providing a supremely wide ranging selection, you have all the gearing you need to get up even the steepest climbs.
Finally, equipped with hydraulic disc brakes and rolling on Mavic Aksium Disc wheels, this bike assures you of a metered and modulated braking performance, regardless of condition. Crowned with a Selle Royal Seta S1 saddle for extreme comfort, you can be sure to ride on, and ride long.
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 groupset offers top rated electronic shifting
- Completely asymmetric design for improved strength
- Cannondale's BallisTec carbon fibre technology
- Cannondale's SAVE approach for improved deflection and comfort
- Disc brake specific for premium level performance
- Mavic Aksium wheels for solid and repeat response
Please note: the image is shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cannondale Synapse Disc, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE PLUS, BB30a, flat mount
- FORK: Cannondale Synapse Disc Asymmetric, SAVE PLUS, BallisTec Carbon
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale C2 Compact, butted 2014 Alloy
- STEM: Cannondale SAVE System
- HEADSET: Cannondale Synapse Si, 25mm carbon top cap
- TAPE: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8070 hydro disc, flat mount, 160/160mm
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8070 hydro disc, flat mount, 160/160mm
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050 GS
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8070 hydro disc
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-32, 11-speed
- CHAIN: Shimano HG601, 11-speed
- CHAINSET: Cannondale Si, BB30a, w/ FSA rings, 50/34
- BOTTOM BRACKET: FSA BB30 Bearings
- FRONT WHEEL: Mavic Aksium Disc
- REAR WHEEL: Mavic Aksium Disc
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe Lugano, Folding, 700x28mm
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe Lugano, Folding, 700x28mm
- SADDLE: Selle Royal Seta S1
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C2, UD Carbon, 25.4x350mm (48-56) 400mm (58-61)
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: C12208M70XXX
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.