Ride longer, push further, and make your time on the road count with the Cannondale Synapse Carbon Disc Dura Ace Road Bike 2018. Offering you the top quality comfort and ride quality that assures you of an unparalleled riding experience and a versatile machine for your adventures, this bike is equipped with a full Shimano Dura Ace 9100 mechanical groupset, assuring you of the best component interface available. Finished with Disc brakes, this bike allows you to keep performance at a peak, regardless of the weather.
Cannondale Synapse Carbon Disc Dura Ace Road Bike 2018
Cannondale Synapse Carbon Disc Dura Ace Road Bike 2018
Smooth, light, responsive and comfortable - the Cannondale Synapse Carbon Disc Dura Ace Road Bike 2018 is a high quality choice for the rider wanting to cover distances with a machine that gives them the intuitive performance, whilst taking care to provide them with a ride quality that makes sure they reach their destination. With this bike equipped with the finest in mechanical componentry and the latest in disc brake technology, this machine is sure to provide you with the innate quality that makes each ride a joy.
The frame composed of Cannondale's BallisTec carbon fibre to assure you of a light weight strength, this frame remains rigid, committing your power to the paved road and allowing you to ride onwards with efficiency. Lightweight, strong and with a frame weight that sits at the lower end of the endurance bike spectrum, this is a top quality choice for any performance rider looking to cover climbs over the course of their long day by bike. Fully asymmetric from front to rear, this bike assures the rider of enhanced stiffness, making your ride more responsive, agile, and planted on the road, and giving you the ability to eek out every ounce of your power.
Stiffness though is only half of the story with the Cannondale Synapse. Comfort is king on this frame as the SAVE engineering sees specially engineered areas of flex built into the frame, allowing for vertical compliance without compromising lateral stiffness. Powerful and yet cushioned, you can ride softly with speed, and be sure of going the distance.
Making use of a full Shimano Dura Ace 9100 groupset, this bike offers a 22-speed gearing, with a rear cassette ranging from 11-30 teeth and the front providing a neat 50/34 compact set up, ensuring that you'll be able to spin up that hill climb whichever end of the day that it comes. Mechanically sounds and fully cohesive, this bike makes use of Shimano's hydraulic disc brakes for a modulated stopping experience. Giving you full control in any weather condition, this bike is ready to ride onto rougher stuff.
Finally, equipped with Vittoria Rubino 28mm tyres and rolling on Fulcrum Racing 5000 disc wheels, this bike is a strong and top quality option for the rider wanting to overhaul their system, improve their feel and explore more. A Fabric Scoop Shallow Race Saddle and Cannondale SAVE carbon seat post finishing off this bike, you are assured of a fine ride with unparalleled feel.
- Equipped with the world's leading mechanical groupset, Dura Ace 9100.
- Cannondale's BallisTec Carbon Di2 ready SAVE PLUS
- Disc brakes for the best possible response in all conditions
- Fulcrum Racing 500 Disc wheelset
- Fabric Scoop Shallow Race saddle for strong and smooth comfort
- System integrated handlebar system for better than ever performance
- Asymmetric design for supreme rigidity
- SAVE engineering improves levels of deflection for improved comfort on the bike
Please note: the image is shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cannondale Synapse Disc, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE PLUS, BB30a, flat mount
- FORK: Cannondale Synapse Disc Asymmetric, SAVE PLUS, BallisTec Carbon
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale SAVE SystemBar, Carbon
- STEM: Cannondale SAVE System
- HEADSET: Cannondale Synapse Si, 25mm carbon top cap
- TAPE: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace 9170 hydro disc, flat mount, 160/140mm
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace 9170 hydro disc, flat mount, 160/140mm
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace 9120 hydro disc
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-30, 11-speed
- CHAIN: Shimano HG701, 11-speed
- CHAINSET: Cannondale HollowGram Si, BB30a, w/ OPI SpideRing, 50/34
- BOTTOM BRACKET: FSA BB30 Bearings
- FRONT WHEEL: Fulcrum Racing 500 Disc, 17mm inner, Alloy Clincher 100x12mm front
- REAR WHEEL: Fulcrum Racing 500 Disc, 17mm inner, Alloy Clincher 142x12mm rear
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Rubino Pro 700 x 28 mm
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Rubino Pro 700 x 28 mm
- SADDLE: Fabric Scoop Shallow Race, Ti Rail
- SEATPOST: Cannondale SAVE Carbon, 25.4 x 350mm (44-56), 400mm (58-61)
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: C12178M20XX
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.