Reliable performance and comfortable speed - sitting at the entry end of the market, the Cannondale Synapse Carbon Disc 105 Road Bike 2018 does it all. Disc brakes providing immense stopping power, seamless shifting from a complete Shimano 105 groupset, and Cannondale's strong BallisTec Carbon fibre construction, this bike is strong, light and well equipped for tackling that endless epic road or chasing horizons.
Cannondale Synapse Carbon Disc 105 Road Bike 2018
Cannondale Synapse Carbon Disc 105 Road Bike 2018
An entry into versatile, comfortable and performance road riding, the Cannondale Synapse Carbon Disc 105 Road Bike 2018 is the ideal bike for the enthusiastic rider looking to challenge themselves and to push their horizons on two wheels.
Bringing together Cannondale's carbon fibre know-how from higher models and letting that technology trickle down, this Synapse features a great many features present in the range's headliners. A BallisTec carbon fibre offering stiff and strong construction at every point, an entirely asymmetrical design assures you of the ability to ride with rigidity where it counts, converting your torque into pedal turns.
SAVE engineering incorporated into the bike, the Synapse allows the rider a good degree of dampening, taking some of the rough out of the road. Bringing a great deal of comfort into the road riding world, this bike and its endurance road geometry are ideal for day-long escapes and adventures. With clearance for 32mm tyres as well as mudguard eyelets, you can be sure that this bike is perfect for a range of uses.
A complete Shimano 105 groupset bringing hearing into one harmonious and homogenous entity on the bike, you need not fear mis-shifting or misfiring on a climb. Driven directly and with a wide 11-32 tooth rear cassette, this bike is sure to make it to the summit, even after a long day leaves you tired.
- Shimano 105 groupset reliable shifting
- Completely asymmetric design for improved strength
- Cannondale's BallisTec carbon fibre technology
- Cannondale's SAVE approach for improved deflection and comfort
- Disc brake specific for premium level performance
Please note: the image is shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cannondale Synapse Disc, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE PLUS, BB30a, flat mount
- FORK: Cannondale Synapse Disc Asymmetric, SAVE PLUS, BallisTec Carbon
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale C2 Compact, butted 2014 Alloy
- STEM: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.
- HEADSET: Cannondale Synapse Si, 25mm carbon top cap
- TAPE: Cannondale Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano RS505 hydro disc, flat mount, 160/160mm
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano RS505 hydro disc, flat mount, 160/160mm
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 GS
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano RS505 hydro disc
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105, 11-32, 11-speed
- CHAIN: Shimano HG601, 11-speed
- CHAINSET: Cannondale Si, BB30a, w/ FSA rings, 50/34
- BOTTOM BRACKET: FSA BB30 Bearings
- FRONT WHEEL: Formula CX20 100x12mm front, CX 22 142x12mm rear
- REAR WHEEL: Formula CX20 100x12mm front, CX 22 142x12mm rear
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe Lugano, Folding, 700x28mm
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe Lugano, Folding, 700x28mm
- SADDLE: Selle Royal Seta S1
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4x350mm (48-56), 400mm (58-61)
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: C12308M20XXX
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.