Cannondale Synapse AL Sora Womens Road Bike 2016
YOUR PRICE: £ 449.99
In stock, assembled on order
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned before being dispatched from Sigma Sport. This can take 4 - 5 working days.
Cannondale Synapse AL Sora Womens Road Bike 2016
If you are looking to get into the exciting world of road bikes but at a reasonable price, the Cannondale Synapse AL Sora Womens Road Bike 2016 is just for you. Cannondale Women’s S.E.R.G. geometry offers a balanced yet engaging ride. This geometry mirrors the ride position of the carbon versions and also features, innovative, SAVE PLUS micro-suspension technology to provide a smooth and comfortable ride. A feature packed bike with a Women's Synapse Alloy, Optimised 6061 Alloy frameset paired with a Synapse SAVE, carbon bladed fork and Shimano's, 9-speed, Sora 3500 groupset for crisp and reliable shifting.
A reliable and stylish FSA Vero crankset offers a double chainring setup and features an FSA BB7420 bottom bracket.
An equally durable Maddux RD, 32-hole rim has been combined with Cannondale C4 hubs to provide a responsive and lightweight wheelset. This is adorned with Schwalbe Lugano 25c tyres that offer immense puncture protection and grip in both the wet and dry.
Ready to stop at a moments notice, the Promax RC-459, long reach brakes work perfectly whatever the weather.
Cannondale have used their C4 range for the compact alloy handlebar, 6 degree stem and 25.4 millimetre wide seat post, which adds comfort and minimises road buzz.
Comfort is further enhanced with gel incorporated Cannondale Grip Bar Tape and a Cannondale Women's Road Ergo saddle to finish off what is a sensational road bike.
- Affordable aluminium women's specific road bike
- Carbon fibre bladed fork
- Women’s S.E.R.G. geometry offers a stable ride with exceptional handling
- Cannondale's innovative SAVE PLUS comfort technology used in the forks and rear triangle improves handling and comfort
- A 25.4 millimetre seatpost provides more flex, soaking up road vibrations, compared to a seatpost with a large diameter
- Shimano Sora 3500, 9-speed groupset
- Fast and reliable Maddux RD, 32-hole rims combined with Cannondale C4 hubs
- FSA Vero crankset offers a triple chainring setup
- Schwalbe Lugano, 700x25c tyres offer puncture protection and grip
- Promax RC-459, long reach brakes provide assured braking in both the dry and wet
Image shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cannondale Women's Synapse Alloy, Optimised 6061 Alloy, SAVE PLUS
- FORK: Cannondale Synapse SAVE, carbon blades, 1-1/8"
- HEADSET: Cannondale Synapse Si, 25mm top cap
- STEM: Cannondale C4, 31.8, 6 deg.
- HANDLEBARS: Cannondale C4 Compact, 6061 alloy
- TAPE: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Promax RC-459, long reach
- REAR BRAKE: Promax RC-459, long reach
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Sora 3500, 9-speed, 31.8 clamp
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Sora 3500, 9-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Sora 3500 STI, 9-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM PG-950, 11-28, 9-speed
- CHAIN: KMC Z99, 9-speed
- CRANKSET: FSA Vero 50/34T
- PEDALS: Wellgo w/ Clip and Strap
- RIMS: Maddux RD 3.0 32-hole
- HUBS: Cannondale C4
- SPOKES: Stainless Steel 15g
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe Lugano 700x25c
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe Lugano 700x25c
- INNER TUBES: Standard, Presta valve
- SADDLE: Cannondale Women's Road Ergo
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C4 Alloy 25.4x300mm
- SEAT BINDER: Cannondale alloy
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using Tracked Post or DHL for fast and reliable deliveries. To see delivery options and delivery times, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return unused and unopened purchased items.
Please note we cannot accept any goods back if the original packaging is opened. For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
YOUR PRICE: £ 12.99
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.