Heading out for day-long rides requires another level of comfort and efficiency, and that’s exactly what the Cannondale Synapse 105 Alloy Disc Road Bike 2017 provides. The Cannondale Synapse Disc SmartForm C2 Alloy frame with SAVE PLUS technology is super comfortable and lightweight, whilst the combination of the Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed drivetrain and Spyre TRP C cable disc brakes provide all the climbing and descending capabilities you could possibly require.
Cannondale Synapse 105 Alloy Disc Road Bike 2017
Cannondale Synapse 105 Alloy Disc Road Bike 2017
The Cannondale Synapse 105 Alloy Disc Road Bike 2017 is part of the American company's endurance range. Compared to the Tiagra model, this bike provides a greater level of components. The high-performance frame and fork combination is perfect for taking on rougher roads. This truly is a do-it-all bike.
The Cannondale Synapse Disc SmartForm C2 Alloy frame with SAVE PLUS technology is lightweight, strong and durable, producing a perfect base for laying down the power on long, hard days in the saddle. Featuring SAVE PLUS technology, Cannondale has been able to alleviate vibrations and inconsistencies on the road ahead, for a more comfortable ride.
SAVE is featured within the frame and fork of the Synapse 105 Disc, and is Cannondale’s innovative solution to discomfort and vibration over inconsistent terrain. This technology increases vertical compliance in the frame, making the frame more comfortable over rougher terrain and perfect for carrying speed over cobbled surfaces.
The Synapse SAVE Disc Carbon fork is perfect for heading out for day-long adventures. It absorbs all road vibrations, which reduces any numbness on your palms, and due to its carbon construction, it’s lightweight and strong enough to remain stiff when you’re sprinting out the saddle.
Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed gearing is perfect for taking on more testing terrain, such as higher-gradient hills and longer, more enduring flats. Its wide range of gearing allows you to fine tune your riding style. It’s also incredibly easily to maintain, so any mechanicals you may encounter can be quickly and easily fixed.
What goes up must come down. This is why Cannondale have incorporated the TRP Spyre C cable disc brakes to provide you with all the high-performance, powerful braking you need to safely get yourself to the bottom. These disc brakes ensure you’re descending at your peak level, and once again, due to their mechanical construction, can be easily maintained if need be.
A powerful combination of RD 2.0 Disc 28-hole wheels and Schwalbe Lugano 700x25c tyres inspire confidence in the descents alongside the disc brakes. This tyre and wheel concoction ensures you always have the grip necessary and your wheels are as stiff as your frame when sprinting out of the saddle.
Finished off with a Cannondale Stage Ergo saddle with Cr-mo rails and a Cannondale C3 6061 alloy seatpost, the rear end stays firmly planted to the floor without affecting efficiency. The saddle provides all the comfortable you need to keep going on longer days, without any friction, and the seatpost enhances compliance without lessening your power output through extra flex.
- The Cannondale Synapse Disc SmartForm C2 Alloy SAVE PLUS is strong, lightweight and durable, making it perfect for long days in the saddle
- SAVE technology within the frame and fork give next level comfort by absorbing any road vibrations
- Cannondale Synapse SAVE Disc Carbon fork is lightweight and strong enough for climbing and sprinting
- Shimano 105 5800 11-speed gearing takes your climbing ability to the next level, allowing you to fine-tune your ride
- TRP Spyre C cable disc brakes perform as well in the wet as they do in the dry, for more versatility on your rides
- Schwalbe Lugano 700x25c, clincher tyres alongside RD 2.0 Disc 28-hole wheels enhance grip and strength in a wide range of conditions
Upgrades from the Cannondale Synapse Tiagra Alloy Disc Road Bike 2017
- TRP Spyre C cable disc brakes for greater performance in wet-weather conditions
- Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed gearing is perfect for testing your abilities on long, arduous climbs and enduring flats
- RD 2.0 Disc 28-hole wheels stay stiff and lightweight over a wide range of conditions for a faster, more efficient ride
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cannondale Synapse Disc SmartForm C2 Alloy SAVE PLUS BB30
- FORK: Cannondale Synapse SAVE Disc Carbon blades 1-1/8
- HEADSET: Cannondale Synapse Si 25mm top cap
- STEM: Cannondale C3 6061 Alloy 31.8 6 deg.
- HANDLEBARS: Cannondale C4 Compact 6061 alloy
- FRONT BRAKE: TRP Spyre C cable disc 160mm
- REAR BRAKE: TRP Spyre C cable disc 140mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano 105 5800
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 5800 31.8 clamp
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 5800 GS, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano 105 5800
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105 5800 11-32 11-speed
- CRANKSET: FSA Gossamer BB30 50/34
- FRONT WHEEL: RD 2.0 Disc 28-hole
- REAR WHEEL: RD 2.0 Disc 28-hole
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe Lugano 700x25c, Clincher
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe Lugano 700x25c, Clincher
- SADDLE: Cannondale Stage Ergo w/ Crmo Rails
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C3 6061 Alloy 25.4x300mm (48-51) 350mm (54-61)
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 17SYNAPSEALLOYDISC105
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Get Your Price Match
Please fill in some details below to get your price match.
You would like to price match the following item:
Cannondale Synapse 105 Alloy Disc Road Bike 2017
Where have you seen it cheaper?
Please provide the direct URL to the same item of where you have seen it cheaper.
Please let us know your email address:
We'll verify the price match and send a promo code directly to your email address.