A pro-level frameset, the Cannondale SuperX Ultegra Cyclocross Bike 2017 is highly versatile and ready to perform at any level of competition. Shimano's BR785 hydraulic disc brakes and an Ultegra 6800 11-speed drivetrain provide the flexibility and confidence to attack any course.
Cannondale SuperX Ultegra Cyclocross Bike 2017
Cannondale SuperX Ultegra Cyclocross Bike 2017
Speed, agility and versatility; the Cannondale SuperX Ultegra Cyclocross Bike 2017. The SuperX Ultegra sits in the middle of Cannondale's SuperX range, ideal for a keen road rider who wants to try their hand at cyclocross or for a cross racer who is looking for durability and a lightweight race-ready spec; this bike can do it all.
The SuperX's geometry features short chainstays for enhanced traction and agility and the slack head angle and long front centre aids stability and speed. At the rear of the bike, the tight "trail" measurements make for more nimble handling at lower speed.
Whilst this geometry is spot on for the modern cyclocross rider, the SuperX frame's excellence does not stop here. SPEED SAVE technology on the rear triangle and fork helps to maintain traction over rough terrain while also helping to smoothen out the rough stuff. Full internal cable routing and front and rear thru-axles keep everything running stiff, clean and solid under heavy braking.
A frameset that is set up to succeed would be nothing if it was not for a strong and reliable set of components that are ready to perform. Shimano's Ultegra 6800 11-speed drivetrain provides the reliability and performance necessary to excel in anything from commuting to top level racing. The 11-28T rear cassette combines with a 46/36T Cannondale HollowGram crankset to provide a wide gearing range that is ready to put the power down on the flats and blast up those steep ramps.
Further confidence out on the course is granted by the Shimano BR785 disc brakes. These hydraulic brakes provide strong stopping power in both the wet and the dry.
The Mavic Aksium disc wheels grant a lightweight and durable platform for both on and off-road performance while the thru-axle setup maintains stiffness and performance when you need to put the power down.
- Proprietary Ai offset drivetrain delivers super short chainstays for climb-winning traction and agile handling, with huge clearance for tyres and mud.
- OutFront steering geometry offers stability for technical descents but maintains agility everywhere else. Just what you need for today’s ‘cross courses.
- BallisTec Carbon Construction and a System Integrated crankset deliver chart-topping stiffness and incredibly light weight. Wicked to sprint, easy to shoulder.
- The clearance offered by the Ai rear end means you can run up to 40c tyres, or pit less than the other guys in muddy conditions.
- Redesigned SPEED SAVE features in the rear triangle and fork lets you track through the rough stuff and keep the power down on climbs.
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cannondale SuperX Disc BallisTec Carbon SPEED SAVE BB30-83 Ai 142x12 thru-axle
- FORK: Cannondale SuperX Disc BallisTec Carbon 1-1/8 to 1.5 steerer 100x12 thru-axle
- HEADSET: Cannondale SuperX 1.5 lower bearing 25mm carbon top cap
- STEM: Cannondale C1 Ultralight 7050 Alloy 31.8 6 deg.
- HANDLEBARS: Cannondale C1 Ultralight 7050 Alloy Compact
- BAR TAPE: Cannondale Bar Tape w/Gel 2.5mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano BR785 hydraulic disc, 160mm
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano BR785 hydraulic disc, 160mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano R685 hydraulic disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 6800, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 6800 GS, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano R685 hydraulic disc
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105 5800, 11-28, 11-speed
- CHAIN: Shimano HG601, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Cannondale HollowGram Si, BB30-83 Ai, FSA Pro rings, 46/36
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Mavic Aksium Disc
- REAR WHEEL: Mavic Aksium Disc
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe ONEX Tubeless 700x33c
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe ONEX Tubeless 700x33c
- SADDLE: Fabric Scoop Shallow Elite, CroMo Rail
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C2 UD Carbon 25.4x300mm (46-51) 350mm (54-61)
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 17SUPERXULT
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.