Taking your riding seriously and stepping up your performance, the Cannondale SuperX SE Force 1 Cyclocross Bike 2018 is conceived to give you the best possible performance when you line up at the start of your race. With a full SRAM Force groupset and hydraulic disc brakes providing metered, modulated stopping force, this bike is the platform for your next podium effort.
Cannondale SuperX SE Force 1 Cyclocross Bike 2018
Cannondale SuperX SE Force 1 Cyclocross Bike 2018
Bigger wheels, wider rims and better gearing - the Cannondale SuperX SE Force 1 Cyclocross Bike 2018 is dressed up, and engineered to be race-ready, meeting your demands for performance whilst providing you with a stable, responsive, and planted experience out on the course.
SE, denoting Cannondale's race equipped models, this bike boasts the brand's BallisTec carbon fibre construction to assure you of a high quality, peak performance strength. Lightweight whilst affording you the best possible experience on your ride or race, putting down your power, this bike and frame remain stiff, un-flexing and integral throughout the course of your ride.
Cleanly cabled thanks to internal routing through the carbon fibre frame, this bike remains clear and uncomplicated on rough terrain, making it more reliable, and better equipped to do battle with tougher cyclocross courses. A removable front derailleur mount giving you the option to swap in different chainrings in the event you want a wider gearing for tackling a trickier, hillier day by bike, this bike remains versatile and fully ready for your next adventure.
Equipped with SRAM Force 1 componentry, riding is a breeze and shifting clean. Broad gearing ranging from a staggering 11-42T across 11 different speeds, you can be sure that you can take on even the steepest slope, as well as the fastest descent. Equipped with disc brakes, flat mounted to the rear, this bike provides modulated stopping force, giving you the confidence to take that corner with verve, and to forge onwards on looser surfaces with the knowledge that you can prevent locking up.
Thru-axles for ease of use and greater rigidity through your setup, this bike is sure to provide you with the riding and racing experience that boosts your performance over the course.
- Clean, internal cable routeing
- Removable front derailleur mount
- Out front steering geometry
- Flat mount rear brake
- 'Killer Cross' geometry
- Asymmetric Integration
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cannondale SuperX, BallisTec Carbon, SPEED SAVE, BB30-83 Ai, 142x12 thru-axle
- FORK: Cannondale SuperX, BallisTec Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1.5" steerer, 100x12mm thru-axle, 55mm offset
- HEADSET: Cannondale SuperX, 1.5" lower to 1-1/8" upper w/ reducer, 25mm carbon top cap
- STEM: Cannondale C2, 7050 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.
- HANDLEBARS: Cannondale C2 Compact, butted 2014 Alloy
- BAR TAPE: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Force hydro disc, 160/160mm
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Force hydro disc, 160/160mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM Force HRD
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM Force 1 Long cage
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM Force 1 HRD
- CASSETTE: SRAM PG-1130, 11-42, 11-speed
- CHAIN: SRAM PC-1130, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Cannondale HollowGram Si, BB30-83, 119mm Ai Spindle, OPI SpideRing, X-Sync®, 40t
- BOTTOM BRACKET: FSA BB30 Bearings
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Cannondale WTB KOM i23 TCS 28-hole rim with Formula CL-712 hub, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Cannondale WTB KOM i23 TCS 28-hole rim with Formula RXC-142 hub, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Cannondale WTB Riddler 700x37c Tubeless, gumwall, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Cannondale WTB Riddler 700x37c Tubeless, gumwall, clincher
- SADDLE: Fabric Scoop Shallow Elite
- SEATPOST: Cannondale SAVE Carbon, 25.4x350mm (46-56), 400mm (58-61)
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 18SUPERXSEFORCE1
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.