If you are looking for pro-level performance out on the cyclocross course, then the Cannondale SuperX Force Cyclocross Bike 2017 could well be the bike for you. Cannondale's reconfigured BallisTec carbon fibre frameset combines with SRAM's Force one-by drivetrain and SRAM Force hydraulic disc brakes to provide light and snappy handling.
Cannondale SuperX Force Cyclocross Bike 2017
Cannondale SuperX Force Cyclocross Bike 2017
Cyclocross riding is all about agility and the ability to adapt to many different types of terrain and gradients quickly. With the Cannondale SuperX Force Cyclocross Bike 2017 you can take it all in your stride. Cannondale has assessed everything from the carbon fibre BallisTec frameset to the quality and reliability of the components in order to create one of the most competitive cross bikes on the market.
While cyclocross is all about getting dirty, Cannondale has sought to make the SuperX frameset as clean as possible. The SuperX's geometry features short chainstays for enhanced traction and agility and the slack head angle and long front centre aids stability and speed. At the rear of the bike, the tight "trail" measurements make for more nimble handling at lower speed.
Whilst this geometry is spot on for the modern cyclocross rider, the SuperX frame's excellence does not stop here. SPEED SAVE technology on the rear triangle and fork helps to maintain traction over rough terrain while also helping to smoothen out the rough stuff. Full internal cable routing and front and rear thru-axles keep everything running stiff, clean and solid under heavy braking.
This premium frameset combines with stellar components to create a race-ready package. SRAM's Force 11-speed one-by drivetrain has a proven pedigree of race success. The one-by setup reduces the chance of race-ending chain slippage and the wide gearing options give you enough power to put the pace down on the flat while also sprinting up those steep ramps.
Further enhancing the Cannondale SuperX Force Cyclocross Bike's handling is the SRAM Force hydraulic disc brakes. These brakes inspire the confidence needed to attack tight corners and descents in both the wet and the dry.
For the wheelset, Cannondale has utilised their cyclocross-specific HollowGram Si Carbon Clincher Disc wheels. The 19mm inner width and 35mm depth make these wheels very stable over both tarmac and rough terrain and the added rim width helps to enhance tyre purchase in the corners. The wheels are tubeless ready if you decide to take the next step to no tubes.
- Proprietary Ai offset drivetrain delivers super short chainstays for climb-winning traction and agile handling, with huge clearance for tyres and mud.
- OutFront steering geometry offers stability for technical descents but maintains agility everywhere else. Just what you need for today’s ‘cross courses.
- BallisTec Carbon Construction and a System Integrated crankset deliver chart-topping stiffness and incredibly light weight. Wicked to sprint, easy to shoulder.
- The clearance offered by the Ai rear end means you can run up to 40c tyres, or pit less than the other guys in muddy conditions.
- Redesigned SPEED SAVE features in the rear triangle and fork lets you track through the rough stuff and keep the power down on climbs.
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cannondale SuperX Disc BallisTec Carbon SPEED SAVE BB30-83 Ai 142x12 thru-axle
- FORK: Cannondale SuperX Disc BallisTec Carbon 1-1/8 to 1.5 steerer 100x12 thru-axle
- HEADSET: Cannondale SuperX 1.5 lower bearing 25mm carbon top cap
- STEM: Cannondale C1 Ultralight 7050 Alloy 31.8 6 deg.
- HANDLEBARS: Cannondale C1 Ultralight 7050 Alloy Compact
- BAR TAPE: Cannondale Bar Tape w/Gel 2.5mm
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Force HRD hydraulic disc 140mm
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Force HRD hydraulic disc 140mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM Force HRD Hydraulic Disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: NA
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM Force Type 2.1 Medium Cage, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM Force CX1 HRD Hydraulic Disc
- CASSETTE: SRAM PG 1170 11-32 11-speed
- CHAIN: SRAM PC 1110 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Cannondale HollowGram Si BB30-83 Ai OPI SpideRing 40T
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Cannondale HollowGram Si Carbon Clincher Disc 19mm inner 35mm deep tubeless, Cannondale HollowGram Si Disc SRAM Maxle Stealth 12x100 thru-axle front hub
- REAR WHEEL: Cannondale HollowGram Si Carbon Clincher Disc 19mm inner 35mm deep tubeless Cannondale HollowGram Si Disc SRAM Maxle Stealth 12x100 thru-axle rear 28h (Ai offset dish) Center-lock hub
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe ONEX Tubeless 700x33c
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe ONEX Tubeless 700x33c
- SADDLE: Fabric Scoop Shallow Race Ti Rails
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C2 UD Carbon 25.4x300mm (46-51) 350mm (54-61)
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 17SUPERXFORCE
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using Tracked Post or DHL for fast and reliable deliveries. To see delivery options and delivery times, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return unused and unopened purchased items.
Please note we cannot accept any goods back if the original packaging is opened. For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Get Your Price Match
Please fill in some details below to get your price match.
You would like to price match the following item:
Cannondale SuperX Force Cyclocross Bike 2017
Where have you seen it cheaper?
Please provide the direct URL to the same item of where you have seen it cheaper.
Please let us know your email address:
We'll verify the price match and send a promo code directly to your email address.