The Cannondale SuperSix Evo Ultegra Di2 Road Bike 2017 will transform your road cycling adventures. Its super lightweight BallisTec Carbon frame is suitable for almost anything, ensuring ultra-efficient ride quality and stiffness when sprinting. A Shimano Ultegra 6870, Di2 11-speed drivetrain provides efficient gear changes and a wide range of sprockets to choose from when climbing and powering along the flat.
Cannondale SuperSix Evo Ultegra Di2 Road Bike 2017
Cannondale SuperSix Evo Ultegra Di2 Road Bike 2017
When you set out to create one of the lightest, fastest and stiffest road bikes on the market, you need to know what you’re doing. It’s lucky that Cannondale have over 45 years of experience, then, and it’s evident within their newest addition to the SuperSix Evo range, the Cannondale SuperSix Evo Ultegra Di2 Road Bike 2017.
This bike features all the top level components you would come to expect from a pro-peloton racing bike. It’s laced to the brim with electronic gearing, lightweight wheels and not to mention the frame - this is what truly sets it apart.
The SuperSix’s frame is constructed from Cannondale’s BallisTec Carbon, which is renowned for being incredibly lightweight, stiff and strong during every aspect of your ride. It’s responsive when you need to accelerate, it’s fast along the flat due to its incredibly low weight and its handling is ultra responsive and agile thanks to the Elite Race Geometry.
The asymmetric BB30a bottom bracket junction and chainstays ensure a comfortable and stiff ride, keeping it planted and enhancing the power transfer by virtually reducing flex to zero around the back end. This makes for an even more efficient bike over long distances, but it’s also down to the tirelessly engineered BallisTec Carbon layup which only weighs 980g.
SPEED SAVE Micro-Suspension is also another feature that sets the SuperSix Evo way above the rest. This technology in the rear triangle, fork, seat tube and seatpost absorbs vibrations, shock and road inconsistencies for a more comfortable ride.
Shimano Ultegra 6870 Di2, 11-speed gearing is known as the lightning quick, reliable and precise drivetrain that everyone aspires to have. The 11-28 cassette is beautifully accentuated at the flick of a switch, allowing you to change between sitting on the back of your saddle, spinning up the climbs, to ferociously accelerating and leaving your opponents in the dust.
Shimano Ultegra 6870 Di2 heightens efficiency through its super-smooth shifting capabilities. No longer do you need to waste energy and concentration on shifting to the correct gear, and then sometimes over or under shifting - at the push of the lever the drivetrain will do it all for you, leaving you to focus on the task ahead.
Shimano Ultegra 6800 brakes have also been used as part of the package. These stand rim brake calipers provide all the aerodynamic prowess you need to power along the flats, and also provide inspired confidence on the descents, allowing you to hit higher speeds and maintain them for longer.
A Mavic Aksium WTS wheelset connects all of these incredible features to the road, staying strong and reliable for efficient power transfer. Combined with Mavic Yksion Elite 700x25c tyres, you’ll find grip where you thought there wouldn’t be. Cornering at even higher-speeds and offering even lower rolling resistance than other 25mm tyres, this addition is sure to take your enjoyment on the roads to new heights.
Finished off with a range of otherwise overlooked components, such as a Fi’zi:k Arione 7 saddle, a Cannondale C2 UD Carbon seatpost and a Cannondale C3 handlebar, and it truly shows that Cannondale haven’t overlooked any aspect of this bike. It’s ready for every eventuality, whether that be rain or shine - and its carbon fibre frame is a cut above the rest.
- The Cannondale SuperSix EVO BallisTec Carbon frame weighs only 980g, so is amongst the lightest frames on the market, whilst also being incredibly stiff
- Asymmetric BB30a bottom bracket and rear end enhances stiffness for a more efficient ride
- SPEED SAVE Micro-Suspension absorbs road vibrations for greater comfort
- Shimano Ultegra 6870 Di2, 11-speed electronic gearing enables a smooth shift for a much more enjoyable ride. This takes your mind of the gearing and keeps your mind of the task at hand
- Shimano Ultegra 6800 brakes inspire confidence in the descents, allowing you to hit higher speeds for longer
- The Mavic Aksium WTS wheelset is lightweight and strong, for heightened power transfer
- Mavic Yksion Elite 700x25c tyres enhance grip and traction in the corners for a livelier ride
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: New Cannondale SuperSix EVO BallisTec Carbon Di2 Compatible SPEED SAVE PressFit BB30
- FORK: New Cannondale SuperSix EVO BallisTec Carbon SPEED SAVE integrated crown race 1-1/8 to 1-1/4 steerer
- HEADSET: Cannondale SuperSix EVO 1-1/4 lower bearing 25mm top cap
- STEM: Cannondale C3 6061 Alloy 31.8 6 deg
- HANDLEBARS: Cannondale C3 Butted 6061 Alloy Compact
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra 6800
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra 6800
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 6870 Di2 braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105 5800, 11-28, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Cannondale Si BB30a FSA rings 52/36
- FRONT WHEEL: Mavic Aksium WTS
- REAR WHEEL: Mavic Aksium WTS
- FRONT TYRE: Mavic Yksion Elite folding 700x25c, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Mavic Yksion Elite folding 700x25c, clincher
- SADDLE: Fi'zi:k Arione R7 w/ MG Rails
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C2 UD Carbon 25.4x300mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 17SUPER6ULTDI2
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Get Your Price Match
Please fill in some details below to get your price match.
You would like to price match the following item:
Cannondale SuperSix Evo Ultegra Di2 Road Bike 2017
Where have you seen it cheaper?
Please provide the direct URL to the same item of where you have seen it cheaper.
Please let us know your email address:
We'll verify the price match and send a promo code directly to your email address.