Offering fantastic value, performance and an ultra-lightweight BallisTec Carbon frameset, the Cannondale SuperSix Evo Ultegra 2 Womens Road Bike 2017 is the perfect option for riders that are looking to get serious about their road riding. Shimano's Ultegra 11-speed gearing combines with Mavic's Aksium wheels for fantastic versatility and durability.
Cannondale SuperSix Evo Ultegra 2 Womens Road Bike 2017
Cannondale SuperSix Evo Ultegra 2 Womens Road Bike 2017
Introducing the Cannondale SuperSix Evo Ultegra 2 Womens Road Bike 2017. Cannondale has combined versatility and value with pro-level performance and reliability with this bike, making it a fantastic option for riders looking to get serious about their road cycling.
This superb marriage of pro-level performance and value stems from the superb SuperSix EVO BallisTec Carbon frameset. This frameset strikes the perfect balance between a low weight, stiffness, aerodynamics and smooth-riding compliance. This comes on top of women's specific geometry which is designed to provide lasting comfort.
Integrated into the BallisTec Carbon layup is Cannondale's SPEED SAVE micro-suspension system, which helps to absorb shocks and road chatter. This not only helps to reduce the vibration you feel through the saddle and the handlebars but also helps to keep your wheels firmly planted on the road.
Combined with this sublime frameset is a range of high-quality components. Shimano provides the braking and gearing in the form of their Ultegra componentry. The Ultegra 6800, 11-speed groupset utilises a compact 50/34T Cannondale Si chainset that allows you to power up and over tough gradients.
The Ultegra brakes combine with Mavic's light and extremely durable Aksium wheels for powerful braking in both the wet and the dry and fast and stable rolling. Mavic also provides the tyres with their grippy and low rolling resistance Yksion 25mm model.
Women's specific comfort is further boosted with the Selle Royal Seta S1 saddle. This saddle has been designed to contour to and support the female anatomy, with multi-density padding that helps to reduce pressure build up around your delicate areas.
- An asymmetric BB30a bottom bracket junction, flared Delta seat tube and tuned BallisTec Carbon layup deliver great power transfer for the sprints
- Refined SPEED SAVE Micro-suspension system absorbs shock and keeps the wheels planted on the ground for aggressive descending, fast sprinting and surprising comfort
- Subtle TAP (Truncated Aero Profile) tube shapes and lower water bottle placement on the frame reduces drag by 6 watts/60 grams average. It's like free speed
- An absolute rocket on descents thanks to sharp handling geometry and a frame that’s stiff yet compliant in all the right places
- BallisTec Carbon Construction and System Integrated design make EVO crazy light, but durable enough for Cannondale's lifetime warranty
- Women's saddles, narrower ergonomic bars with improved lever reach, and hand-selected gearing and crank lengths to make your bike ride and fit better
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cannondale SuperSix EVO Women's BallisTec Carbon Di2 Compatible SPEED SAVE PressFit BB30
- FORK: Cannondale SuperSix EVO SPEED SAVE BallisTec full Carbon 1-1/8 to 1-1/4 steerer integrated crown race
- HEADSET: Cannondale SuperSix EVO 1-1/4 lower bearing 25mm carbon top cap
- STEM: Cannondale C3 6061 Alloy 31.8 6 deg.
- HANDLEBARS: Cannondale C3 Women's Compact Wing butted 6061 alloy
- BAR TAPE: Cannondale Bar Tape 3.5mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra 6800
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra 6800
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra 6800
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105 5800, 11-28, 11-speed
- CHAIN: Shimano HG601 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Cannondale Si BB30 50/34 (compact)
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Mavic Aksium
- REAR WHEEL: Mavic Aksium
- FRONT TYRE: Mavic Yksion WTS 700x25c folding, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Mavic Yksion WTS 700x25c folding, clincher
- SADDLE: Selle Royal Seta S1 Women
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C3 Alloy 25.4x350mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 17SUPER6EVOULTWMS
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.