The Cannondale SuperSix Evo Hi-Mod Red eTap Road Bike 2017 is the flagship model in the SuperSix Evo Hi-Mod range, with a vast number of component upgrades that make this one of the most high-performing road bikes on the market. The super lightweight BallisTec Hi-Mod Carbon frame and fork combination keeps everything stiff, strong and ready for explosive power output, whilst a SRAM Red eTap groupset enhances efficiency on the bike through lightning quick, smooth shifting that doesn’t skip a beat.
Cannondale SuperSix Evo Hi-Mod Red ETap Road Bike 2017
Cannondale SuperSix Evo Hi-Mod Red eTap Road Bike 2017
The Cannondale SuperSix Evo Hi-Mod range sits at the pinnacle of road cycling. More than just a lightweight frame and fast, powerful components; the Cannondale SuperSix Evo Hi-Mod Red eTAP Road Bike 2017 uses the highest-quality carbon fibre which has been stringently tested and engineered to such an extent, that it weighs only 777g. Cannondale have also laced this frame with some of the best components money can buy, from a SRAM Red eTap groupset to Cannondale’s HollowGram Si Carbon wheels. This bike has it all.
The SuperSix’s frame is constructed from Cannondale’s BallisTec Carbon, which is renowned for being incredibly lightweight, stiff and strong during every aspect of your ride. It’s responsive when you need to accelerate, it’s fast along the flats due to its incredibly low weight and its handling is ultra responsive and agile thanks to the Elite Race Geometry.
Further enhanced by Cannondale’s Hi-Mod Carbon layup, this BallisTec Carbon is stripped in weight with a skinnier tube profile, but doesn’t affect any of the rigidity or handling the SuperSix Evo is known for.
Furthermore, the asymmetric BB30a bottom bracket junction and chainstays deliver superior stiffness through the rear end and reduce any flex.
SPEED SAVE Micro-Suspension is also another feature that sets the SuperSix Evo way above the rest. This technology in the rear triangle, fork, seat tube and seatpost absorbs vibrations, shock and road inconsistencies for a more comfortable ride.
To accommodate all of these impressive features within the SuperSix Evo Hi-Mod Red eTap, Cannondale have instilled their confidence into SRAM’s Red eTap groupset. eTap has one of the most intuitive shifting systems ever created, with each lever either shifting up or down and not both. The right lever shifts up and the left, down, while pressing both levers at the same time shifts the front derailleur. This system makes accidental shifting a thing of the past.
An effortless and instant shift is made possible with the RED eTap rear derailleur. The mechanical properties such as the carbon pulley cage, ceramic pulley bearing and high polish alloy, blend perfectly with the proprietary electronic system. At just 215 grams, without the battery, this derailleur still maintains a very slim profile and the medium cage fits a 28t maximum sprocket.
The front derailleur continues the lightweight theme, at just 163 grams without the battery. Working seamlessly with the wireless protocol, this derailleur utilises SRAM's cutting-edge YAW technology that makes automatic adjustments throughout the gear range without the need for a rider's input.
Braking is taken care of with the RED Aero Link front & rear brake set. These calipers host a wealth of wind-beating features including AeroLink arms, that dramatically reduce the frontal area while improving the braking performance and modulation. The brake body has been sculpted to provide a sleek aerodynamic profile to the wind. Even the smallest details, like the barrel adjuster, point away from the wind.
Connecting everything to the road are the Cannondale HollowGram Si Carbon Clincher Disc wheels. These wheels are specifically developed for Cannondale bikes, so hold the same carbon quality as the frames for a more in-tuned feel with the bike. They remain stiff and strong enough for a much more efficient power transfer when sprinting out the saddle.
- The Cannondale SuperSix EVO BallisTec Carbon frame weighs only 777g, so is amongst the lightest frames on the market, whilst also being incredibly stiff
- A Hi-Mod Carbon layup reduces weight and tubing profiles for a lighter frame, which maintains the same stiffness and strength as the standard carbon
- An asymmetric BB30a bottom bracket and rear end enhances stiffness for a more efficient ride
- SPEED SAVE Micro-Suspension absorbs road vibrations for greater comfort
- A SRAM Red eTap groupset enhances a faster shift through its electronic gear change system, which allows you to keep your mind on the task at hand
- The SRAM Red brakes instil confidence in the descents as they push your braking efficiency higher than ever before, meaning you can stand a higher speed for longer
- Cannondale HollowGram Si Carbon Clincher wheelset is specifically designed for Cannondale using the same proprietary method of carbon fibre construction. This ensures you’re more in-tuned with your bike, and the ride is super stiff and responsive.
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cannondale SuperSix EVO BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon Di2 Compatible SPEED SAVE PressFit BB30a
- FORK: Cannondale SuperSix EVO SPEED SAVE BallisTec Hi-MOD full Carbon 1-1/8 to 1-1/4 steerer integrated crown race.
- HEADSET: Cannondale SuperSix EVO 1-1/4 lower bearing 25mm carbon top cap
- STEM: Cannondale C1 Ultralight 2014 Alloy 31.8 6 deg. w/ integrated Garmin Mount
- HANDLEBARS: Cannondale Escape Hanger Carbon
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Red
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Red
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM Red eTap
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: SRAM Red eTap braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM Red eTap, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM Red eTap, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM PG 1170 11-28 11-speed
- CRANKSET: SRAM Red BB30a 52/36T
- FRONT WHEEL: Cannondale HollowGram Si Carbon Clincher 17mm inner 35mm deep
- REAR WHEEL: Cannondale HollowGram Si Carbon Clincher 17mm inner 35mm deep
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe ONE folding 700x25c, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe ONE folding 700x25c, clincher
- SADDLE: Fi'zi:k Arione R3 w/ K:ium Rail
- SEATPOST: Cannondale SAVE Carbon 25.4x350mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 17SUPER6HMREDETAP
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Get Your Price Match
Please fill in some details below to get your price match.
You would like to price match the following item:
Cannondale SuperSix Evo Hi-Mod Red eTap Road Bike 2017
Where have you seen it cheaper?
Please provide the direct URL to the same item of where you have seen it cheaper.
Please let us know your email address:
We'll verify the price match and send a promo code directly to your email address.