The Cannondale SuperSix Evo Hi-Mod Dura Ace Road Bike 2017 is ready to perform. Its range of incredible componentry has been specifically selected to compliment the BallisTec Hi-Mod frame that weighs an impressive 777g. Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, 11-speed gearing enhances shifting efficiency, ensuring no power is lost through the cranks, while a lightweight Mavic Ksyrium Pro Carbon wheelset is the ideal choice for putting down the power on the road.
Cannondale SuperSix Evo Hi-Mod Dura Ace Road Bike 2017
Cannondale SuperSix Evo Hi-Mod Dura Ace Road Bike 2017
If you’re laying down the miles on the road for days at a time, the Cannondale SuperSix Evo Hi-Mod Dura Ace Road Bike 2017 is a great bike to do it on. Cannondale have opted for Shimano Dura Ace's 9100 groupset to appeal to riders who want precise and fast shifting.
Cannondale have invested in a high-end set of wheels, Mavic's Ksyrium Pro Carbon SL WTS, which have been paired with the Mavic Yksion Pro SSC GripLink tyres. It’s not just these features that set the bike apart though.
The SuperSix’s frame is constructed from Cannondale’s BallisTec Carbon, which is renowned for being incredibly lightweight, stiff and strong during every aspect of your ride. It’s responsive when you need to accelerate, it’s fast along the flats due to its incredibly low weight and its handling is ultra responsive and agile thanks to the Elite Race Geometry.
Further enhanced by Cannondale’s Hi-Mod Carbon layup, this BallisTec Carbon is stripped in weight with a skinnier tube profile, but doesn’t affect any of the rigidity or handling the SuperSix Evo is known for.
Furthermore, the asymmetric BB30a bottom bracket junction and chainstays deliver superior stiffness through the rear end and reduce any flex. This makes for an even more efficient bike over long distances, but it’s also down to the tirelessly engineered BallisTec Carbon layup which only weighs 777g.
SPEED SAVE Micro-Suspension is also another feature that sets the SuperSix Evo apart from the competition. This technology in the rear triangle, fork, seat tube and seatpost absorbs vibrations, shock and road inconsistencies for a more comfortable ride.
Shimano Dura Ace 9100, 11-speed gearing is used within this bike to provide the top level of mechanical shifting available on the market. A high-quality construction ensures your components last as long as needs be, and as Shimano’s most ergonomic groupset to date, you’ll deliver a truly dominating performance when riding with Dura Ace 9100.
Shimano Dura Ace 9100 brakes have also been used within the SuperSix Evo Hi-Mod Dura Ace Road Bike 2017. These brakes weigh in at an impressive 297g (pair) and offer 10% greater power than their predecessor, the Shimano BR-7900 brake calipers. The 9100 calipers feature added modulation for increased confidence on the descents.
A Mavic Ksyrium Pro Carbon SL WTS wheelset and Mavic Yksion Pro SSC GripLink (front) and Mavic PowerLink (rear) tyre combination offer unrivalled levels of stiffness and strength, alongside an incredibly low weight. The wheels enhance responsiveness, agile handling whilst the tyres provide great grip in the corners alongside heightened puncture resistance.
- The Cannondale SuperSix EVO BallisTec Carbon frame weighs only 829g, so is amongst the lightest frames on the market, whilst also being incredibly stiff
- A Hi-Mod Carbon layup reduces weight and tubing profiles for a lighter frame, which maintains the same stiffness and strength as the standard carbon
- An asymmetric BB30a bottom bracket and rear end enhances stiffness for a more efficient ride
- SPEED SAVE Micro-Suspension absorbs road vibrations for greater comfort
- Shimano Dura Ace 9100, 11-speed gearing and braking work together to provide ultra-smooth, ergonomic shifting that sits at the top of the mechanical gearing ladder
- Mavic Ksyrium Pro Carbon wheels offer responsive, agile handling for a more enjoyable ride
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cannondale SuperSix EVO BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon Di2 CompatibleSPEED SAVE PressFit BB30a
- FORK: Cannondale SuperSix EVO SPEED SAVE BallisTec Hi-MOD full Carbon 1-1/8 to 1-1/4 steerer integrated crown race.
- HEADSET: Cannondale SuperSix EVO 1-1/4 lower bearing 25mm carbon top cap
- STEM: Cannondale C1 Ultralight 2014 Alloy 31.8 6 deg. w/ integrated Garmin Mount
- HANDLEBARS: Cannondale Escape Hanger Carbon
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Dura Ace 9100
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Dura Ace 9100
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Dura Ace 9100
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura Ace braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura Ace 9100, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura Ace 9100, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Dura Ace 9100, 11-28, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Cannondale HollowGram SiSL2 BB30a w/ OPI SpideRing SL 52/36
- FRONT WHEEL: Mavic Ksyrium Pro Carbon SL WTS
- REAR WHEEL: Mavic Ksyrium Pro Carbon SL WTS
- FRONT TYRE: Mavic Yksion Pro SSC GripLink (F) / PowerLink (RR) folding 700x25c, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Mavic Yksion Pro SSC GripLink (F) / PowerLink (RR) folding 700x25c, clincher
- SADDLE: Fi'zi:k Arione R3 w/ K:ium Rail
- SEATPOST: Cannondale SAVE Carbon 25.4x350mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 17SUPER6HMDISCDURAACE
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.