The Cannondale SuperSix Evo Hi-Mod Disc Ultegra Road Bike 2017 features Cannondale’s high-end carbon layup, BallisTec Carbon Hi-Mod, which reduces the frames weight to 829g, and features Shimano RS685 Hydraulic disc brakes that enhance confidence when descending in the wet-weather. A Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed drivetrain provides smooth, reliable shifting, for a more efficient ride.
Cannondale SuperSix Evo Hi-Mod Disc Ultegra Road Bike 2017
Cannondale SuperSix Evo Hi-Mod Disc Ultegra Road Bike 2017
The Cannondale SuperSix Evo range is revered to as one of the lightest, stiffest and most responsive road bikes on the market due to Cannondale’s extensive time spent researching, developing and testing their top-end products. Now, with a completely redesigned frame for 2017, the Cannondale SuperSix Evo Hi-Mod Disc Ultegra Road Bike 2017 takes it to a whole new platform of efficiency, weight and comfort.
The SuperSix’s frame is constructed from Cannondale’s BallisTec Carbon, which is renowned for being incredibly lightweight, stiff and strong during every aspect of your ride. It’s responsive when you need to accelerate, it’s fast along the flats due to its incredibly low weight and its handling is ultra responsive and agile thanks to the Elite Race Geometry.
Further enhanced by Cannondale’s Hi-Mod Carbon layup, this BallisTec Carbon is stripped in weight, with a skinnier tube profile, but this doesn’t affect any of the rigidity or handling the SuperSix Evo is known for. The Hi-Mod construction is what differentiates this from the standard SuperSix Evo.
The asymmetric BB30a bottom bracket junction and chainstays ensure a stiff rear end, keeping it planted and enhancing the power transfer by reducing flex. This makes for an even more efficient bike over long distances, but it’s also down to the tirelessly engineered BallisTec Carbon layup which only weighs 829g.
SPEED SAVE Micro-Suspension is also another feature that sets the SuperSix Evo apart from the rest. This technology in the rear triangle, fork, seat tube and seatpost absorbs vibrations, shock and road inconsistencies for a more comfortable ride.
Having a lightweight frame can only do so much, and when you equip it with the wrong components, the ride quality can take a turn for the worst. Luckily, Cannondale’s extensive testing has led to fitting the Hi-Mod Disc Ultegra 2017 with a carefully selected array of high-performance components that work alongside the frame for a more comfortable, efficient ride.
The power transfer and climbing ability of this bike stems from the Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed gearing and Cannondale HollowGram Si crank combination. The drivetrain produces super smooth, precise shifting - allowing you to keep your concentration on the task at hand, while the cranks remain strong to produce greater power transfer to the drivetrain. Whether you’re a seasoned climber or love heading out for day-long adventures, the 11-28 cassette provides the perfect gear ratios to fine-tune your riding style.
When you love getting out on the road, there’s nothing worse than walking out the door to realise it’s raining. It can ruin your ride and potential be dangerous due to reduced braking performance. Not to worry, Cannondale have equipped Shimano’s BR805 Hydraulic Flat Mount disc brakes to this bike to enhance your braking when riding in the wet.
These disc brakes perform as well in the wet as they do in the dry, so when you’re heading down the climb you just powered up, you’re safe in the knowledge you have the correct equipment to keep you safe.
A Mavic Aksium WTS wheelset connects all of these incredible features to the road, staying strong and reliable for efficient power transfer. Combined with Mavic Yksion Elite 700x25c tyres, you’ll find grip where you thought there wouldn’t be. Cornering at even higher-speeds and offering even lower rolling resistance than other 25mm tyres, this addition is sure to take your enjoyment on the roads to new heights.
- The Cannondale SuperSix EVO BallisTec Carbon frame weighs only 829g, so is amongst the lightest frames on the market, whilst also being incredibly stiff
- Hi-Mod Carbon layup reduces weight and tubing profiles for a lighter frame, which maintains the same stiffness and strength as the standard carbon
- Asymmetric BB30a bottom bracket and rear end enhances stiffness for a more efficient ride
- SPEED SAVE Micro-Suspension absorbs road vibrations for greater comfort
- Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed drivetrain offers super smooth, reliable shifting
- 11-28 cassette allows you to fine tune your riding style and power output
- Shimano BR805 Hydraulic Disc brakes enhance riding performance in wet-weather for all-round versatility, no matter the conditions
- The Mavic Aksium WTS wheelset is lightweight and strong, for heightened power transfer
- Mavic Yksion Elite 700x25c tyres enhance grip and traction in the corners for a livelier ride
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: New Cannondale SuperSix EVO Disc BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon Di2 Compatible SPEED SAVE PressFit BB30a
- FORK: New Cannondale SuperSix EVO Disc SPEED SAVE BallisTec full carbon 1-1/8 to 1-1/4 steerer integrated crown race 100x12mm thru-axle
- HEADSET: Cannondale SuperSix EVO 1-1/4 lower bearing 25mm carbon top cap
- STEM: Cannondale C2
- HANDLEBARS: Cannondale C2 7050 Alloy Compact
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano BR805 Hydraulic Flat Mount
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano BR805 Hydraulic Flat Mount
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano RS685 Hydraulic
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 6800, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano RS685 Hydraulic
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-28, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Cannondale HollowGram Si BB30a w/ OPI SpideRing 52/36
- FRONT WHEEL: Mavic Aksium Disc WTS
- REAR WHEEL: Mavic Aksium Disc WTS
- FRONT TYRE: Mavic Yksion Elite folding 700x25c, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Mavic Yksion Elite folding 700x25c, clincher
- SADDLE: Fi'zi:k Arione R5 w/ MG Rail
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C2 UD Carbon 25.4x300mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 17SUPER6HMDISCULT
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.