The Cannondale SuperSix Evo Hi-Mod Disc Ultegra Di2 Road Bike 2017 comprises of Cannondale’s Hi-Mod, superlight carbon frame that’s stiff, strong and durable for the ultimate in efficient power transfer, a SPEED SAVE fork that offers great comfort over road inconsistencies and last but not least, a Shimano Ultegra 6870, Di2 11-speed drivetrain that promotes fast and smooth shifting.
Cannondale SuperSix Evo Hi-Mod Disc Ultegra Di2 Road Bike 2017
Cannondale SuperSix Evo Hi-Mod Disc Ultegra Di2 Road Bike 2017
The Cannondale SuperSix Evo Hi-Mod Disc Ultegra Di2 Road Bike 2017 sits firmly in the SuperSix Evo Hi-Mod range, bringing with it an ultra low weight, high-level of rigidity and a wide range of components that are at the top of their game, ready to take you to the top of yours.
The SuperSix’s frame is constructed from Cannondale’s BallisTec Carbon, which is renowned for being incredibly lightweight, stiff and strong during every aspect of your ride. It’s responsive when you need to accelerate, it’s fast along the flat due to its incredibly low weight and its handling is ultra responsive and agile thanks to the Elite Race Geometry.
Further enhanced by Cannondale’s Hi-Mod Carbon layup, this BallisTec Carbon is stripped in weight with a skinnier tube profile, but doesn’t affect any of the rigidity or handling the SuperSix Evo is known for. The Hi-Mod construction sets this bike apart from the standard SuperSix Evo.
An asymmetric BB30a bottom bracket junction and chainstays ensure the rear end remains stiff, keeping it planted and enhancing the power transfer by reducing the flex around the back end. This makes for an even more efficient bike over long distances, but it’s also down to the tirelessly engineered BallisTec Carbon layup which only weighs 829g.
SPEED SAVE Micro-Suspension is also another feature that sets the SuperSix Evo apart from the rest. This technology in the rear triangle, fork, seat tube and seatpost absorbs vibrations, shock and road inconsistencies for a more comfortable ride.
Having a lightweight frame can only do so much, and when you equip it with the wrong components, the ride quality can take a turn for the worst. Luckily, Cannondale’s extensive testing has led to fitting the Hi-Mod Disc Ultegra Di2 2017 with a carefully selected array of high-performance components that work alongside the frame for a more comfortable, efficient ride.
When riding over long periods of time, mechanical shifting can take its toll on your concentration levels. Constantly shifting up and down, not focusing on the road and diverting your attention from spinning up climbs to wondering why your drivetrain isn’t shifting as fast as it should. No longer. Cannondale has incorporated a Shimano Ultegra 6870 Di2 11-speed drivetrain into the mix, cutting down on lost power output through shifting and increasing smooth, fast shifting.
The 11-28 cassette is perfectly poised for every aspect of your ride, especially alongside this stunning electronic drivetrain. Quickly changing between sitting on the back of your saddle, spinning up the climbs to explosive sprinting to grab that KOM is easily done with a flick of a lever.
When you love getting out on the road, there’s nothing worse than walking out the door to realise it’s raining. It can ruin your ride and potentially be dangerous due to reduced braking performance. Not to worry, Cannondale has equipped Shimano’s BR805 Hydraulic Flat Mount disc brakes to this bike to enhance your versatility when riding in the wet.
These disc brakes perform as well in the wet as they do in the dry, so when you’re heading down the climb you just powered up, you’re safe in the knowledge you have the correct equipment to keep you safe.
Connecting everything to the road are the Cannondale HollowGram Si Carbon Clincher Disc wheels. These wheels are specifically developed for Cannondale bikes, so hold the same carbon quality as the frames for a more in-tuned feel with the bike. With a 100x12mm thru-axle, these wheels offer responsive, snappy handling whilst remaining stiff enough for explosive accelerations.
- The Cannondale SuperSix EVO BallisTec Carbon frame weighs only 829g, so is amongst the lightest frames on the market, whilst also being incredibly stiff
- Hi-Mod Carbon layup reduces weight and tubing profiles for a lighter frame, which maintains the same stiffness and strength as the standard carbon
- An Asymmetric BB30a bottom bracket and rear end enhances stiffness for a more efficient ride
- SPEED SAVE Micro-Suspension absorbs road vibrations for greater comfort
- Shimano Ultegra 6870 Di2, 11-speed drivetrain offers ultimately smooth, super lightweight and fast gear shifting
- 11-28 cassette allows you to fine tune your riding style and power output
- Shimano BR805 Hydraulic Disc brakes enhance riding performance in wet-weather for all-around versatility, no matter the conditions
- Cannondale HollowGram Si Carbon Clincher Disc wheels stay strong and lightweight when accelerating and spinning up climbs
The image is shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: New Cannondale SuperSix EVO Disc BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon Di2 Compatible SPEED SAVE PressFit BB30a
- FORK: New Cannondale SuperSix EVO Disc SPEED SAVE BallisTec full carbon 1-1/8 to 1-1/4 steerer integrated crown race 100x12mm thru-axle
- HEADSET: Cannondale SuperSix EVO 1-1/4 lower bearing 25mm carbon top cap
- STEM: Cannondale C1 Ultralight 2014 Alloy 31.8 6 deg. w/ integrated Garmin Mount
- HANDLEBARS: Cannondale C1 Ultralight 7050 Alloy Compact
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano BR805 Hydraulic Flat Mount
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano BR805 Hydraulic Flat Mount
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano RS785 Hydraulic Di2
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 6870 Di2 braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 6870, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano RS785 Hydraulic Di2
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-28, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Cannondale HollowGram Si BB30a w/ OPI SpideRing 52/36
- FRONT WHEEL: Cannondale HollowGram Si Carbon Clincher Disc 19mm inner 35mm deep tubeless
- REAR WHEEL: Cannondale HollowGram Si Carbon Clincher Disc 19mm inner 35mm deep tubeless
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe Pro ONE Tubeless 700x25c
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe Pro ONE Tubeless 700x25c
- SADDLE: Fi'zi:k Arione R5 w/ MG Rail
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C2 UD Carbon 25.4x300mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 17SUPER6HMDISCULTDI2
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.