Sleek, ultra lightweight and capable of pushing the boundaries of speed, the Cannondale SuperSix Evo Hi-MOD Frameset 2018 is the definition of pure perfection when it comes to a bike capable of excelling in all areas. Stiffer, lighter and more aero than ever before, Cannondale have built this frame using their high-strength and high-stiffness carbon construction, BallisTec Hi-Mod Carbon.
Cannondale SuperSix Evo Hi-MOD Frameset 2018
Cannondale SuperSix Evo Hi-MOD Frameset 2018
The Cannondale SuperSix Evo Hi-MOD Frameset 2018 will redefine how fast you thought a road bike could go, whether it's speeding up and out of a category climb or an all-out bunch sprint.
Built using Cannondale's own BallisTec Hi-Mod Carbon, it features the most advanced combination of the lightest and stiffest materials yet, or in other words, carbon engineering perfection. For a road bike, this translates to one of the stiffest, most aero and fastest frames out there as demonstrated by the team members of the Cannondale Drapac Pro Cycling Team.
With System Integration, Cannondale has designed this frameset as one, meaning that the frame, fork and key components including the seatpost work together in a harmonious fashion allowing for a lighter and better-performing bike. The Continuous Carbon Speed Save Fork is a great example of this integrated system, ensuring a high degree of structural integrity.
As adopted by numerous professional cycling teams, disc brakes are a new addition to the 2018 Cannondale SuperSix Evo Hi-MOD Frameset. If you thought disc brakes were heavy, think again. Cannondale has reinvented them with Ultra Light Disc Integration, offering advanced levels of braking at minimal weight, perfect for a racing environment.
Aero is a notable word within the cycling world and the 2018 Cannondale SuperSix Evo Hi-MOD Frameset oozes with aero features. The subtle Truncated Aero Profile tube shapes offer remarkable drag-saving advantages without sacrificing weight or stiffness.
- Frame made of Cannondale's proprietary BallisTec Hi-Mod Carbon makes the 2018 Cannondale SuperSix Evo Hi-MOD Frameset extremely light whilst maintaining a power pumping level of stiffness
- Cannondale have designed all of the key components together, reducing the overall weight of the frameset of which they call, System Integration
- Brand new Speed Save fork in one piece BallisTec Carbon construction
- Di2 compatibility
- Ultra lightweight disc integration ensures optimum levels of braking performance whilst still maintaining minimal weight
- FRAME: Cannondale all-new SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Hi-Mod Carbon, Di2 compatible, Speed Save, PressFit BB30a
- FORK: Cannondale all-new SuperSix EVO, Speed Save, BallisTec Hi-MOD full Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, integrated crown race
- HEADSET: 1-1/8" to 1-1/4"
- FRONT-MECH COMPATIBILITY: braze-on type
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BB30a press fit
- SEATPOST CLAMP: 27.2mm diameter
- SEATPOST BINDER: 25.4mm diameter
- BRAKE MOUNTS: standard road calliper mount
- MAX TYRE SIZE: 700 X 28c
- HUB SPACING: standard 130mm road rear and 100mm front QR
- WEIGHT: 1057 grams complete frameset
PRODUCT REF: 17SUPER6HMFS
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.