When you’re a serious road rider and the weather doesn’t phase you, you need a bike that reflects your attitude towards cycling. The Cannondale SuperSix Evo Disc Ultegra Road Bike 2017 is that bike - with a super-lightweight BallisTec Carbon frame, a Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed drivetrain and Shimano RS685/805 hydraulic disc brakes that perform just as well in the wet as in the dry.
Cannondale SuperSix Evo Disc Ultegra Road Bike 2017
Cannondale SuperSix Evo Disc Ultegra Road Bike 2017
The Cannondale SuperSix Evo range has long been revered as one of the fastest, lightest and stiffest road bike ranges around. Taking pro-pelotons by storm and enhancing amateur racers’ performance through their excellent mixture of Ballistec Carbon and carefully selected componentry, the Cannondale SuperSix Evo Disc Ultegra Road Bike 2017 is ready for anything.
The SuperSix’s frame is constructed from Cannondale’s BallisTec Carbon, which is renowned for being incredibly lightweight, stiff and strong during every aspect of your ride. It’s responsive when you need to accelerate, it’s fast along the flats due to its incredibly low weight and its handling is ultra responsive and agile thanks to the Elite Race Geometry the SuperSix Evo is built around.
The asymmetric BB30a bottom bracket junction and chainstays make for a comfortable and stiff ride, keeping the bike planted and enhancing the power transfer by virtually reducing flex to zero around the back end. This makes for an even more efficient bike over long distances, but it’s also down to the tirelessly engineered BallisTec Carbon layup which only weighs 1030g.
SPEED SAVE Micro-Suspension is also another feature that sets the SuperSix Evo apart from the rest. This technology in the rear triangle, fork, seat tube and seatpost absorbs vibrations, shock and road inconsistencies for a more comfortable ride.
Cannondale incorporate a Shimano Ultegra 6800 drivetrain to further enhance power transfer and climbing ability. Shimano Ultegra is known as a staple source of fast and precise shifting.
The wide range of gearing is perfectly designed and engineered to offer an efficient gear shift, and the Shimano RS685 Hydraulic shifters pair with both the braking system and drivetrain for a comfortable feel. An 11-28 cassette enhances your options, allowing you to spin up climbs or shift up and sprint out the saddle to grab that KOM.
Shimano’s RS685/805 hydraulic disc brakes are the main upgrade from the 2016 SuperSix Evo, which featured standard calipers. These disc brakes bring a whole new level of versatility and capability to the bike, ensuring you perform as well in the wet as you do in the dry.
A Mavic Aksium Disc WTS wheelset connects all of these incredible features to the road, staying strong and reliable for a more efficient power transfer. With a 100x12mm thru-axle, the handling is sharper and more responsive than a QR, and helps the wheel enhance its absorption of any road vibrations that could reduce your ride comfort.
Combined with Mavic Yksion Elite 700x25c tyres, you’ll find grip where you thought there wouldn’t be. Cornering at even higher-speeds and offering even lower rolling resistance than other 25mm tyres, this addition is sure to take your enjoyment on the roads to new heights.
Finished off with a range of otherwise overlooked components, such as a Prologo Kappa 3 STN Rail saddle, a Cannondale C3 6061 Alloy seatpost and a Cannondale C2 handlebar, it truly shows that Cannondale have really pushed the boat out with this bike. It’s ready for every eventuality, whether that be rain or shine - and its carbon fibre frame is a cut above the rest.
- Cannondale's SuperSix EVO BallisTec Carbon frame weighs only 1030g, so is amongst the lightest frames on the market, whilst also being incredibly stiff
- Asymmetric BB30a bottom bracket and rear end enhances stiffness for a more efficient ride
- SPEED SAVE Micro-Suspension absorbs road vibrations for greater comfort
- Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed gearing is perfect for heading out into the countryside to test your climbing
- Shimano RS685/805 hydraulic disc brakes are the pinnacle of all-condition stopping power, offering the same levels of braking prowess in the wet as in the dry
- The Mavic Aksium Disc WTS wheelset is lightweight and strong, for heightened power transfer
- Mavic Yksion Elite 700x25c tyres enhance grip and traction in the corners for a livelier ride
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: New Cannondale SuperSix EVO Disc BallisTec Carbon Di2 Compatible SPEED SAVE PressFit BB30
- FORK: New Cannondale SuperSix EVO BallisTec Carbon Disc SPEED SAVE 1-1/8 to 1-1/4 steerer integrated crown race 100x12mm thru-axle
- HEADSET: Cannondale SuperSix EVO 1-1/4 lower bearing 25mm top cap
- STEM: Cannondale C2 7050 Alloy 31.8 6 deg.
- HANDLEBARS: Cannondale C2 2014 Alloy Compact
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano RS685 hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano RS805 hydraulic disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano RS685 Hydraulic
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 6800, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano RS685 Hydraulic
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105 5800, 11-28, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Cannondale Si BB30a FSA rings 52/36
- FRONT WHEEL: Mavic Aksium Disc WTS
- REAR WHEEL: Mavic Aksium Disc WTS
- FRONT TYRE: Mavic Yksion Elite folding 700x25c, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Mavic Yksion Elite folding 700x25c, clincher
- SADDLE: Prologo Kappa 3 STN Rail
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C3 6061 Alloy 25.4x350mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 17SUPER6EVODISCULT
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Get Your Price Match
Please fill in some details below to get your price match.
You would like to price match the following item:
Cannondale SuperSix Evo Disc Ultegra Road Bike 2017
Where have you seen it cheaper?
Please provide the direct URL to the same item of where you have seen it cheaper.
Please let us know your email address:
We'll verify the price match and send a promo code directly to your email address.