Take your road riding to the next level with the Cannondale SuperSix Evo 105 Road Bike 2017. Using Cannondale’s SuperSix EVO BallisTec Carbon SPEED SAVE frame and fork, the ride is incredibly comfortable and lightweight, whilst a Shimano 105, 5800, 11-speed drivetrain and brakes provides lightning quick shifting and confidence inspiring handling.
Cannondale SuperSix Evo 105 Road Bike 2017
Cannondale SuperSix Evo 105 Road Bike 2017
Regarded as one of the best all round racing bikes ever made, the Cannondale SuperSix Evo range has a few new additions to fill the gaps in 2017. The Cannondale SuperSix Evo 105 Road Bike 2017 is the stepping stone into the world of road cycling for SuperSix Evo lovers, and it’s not hard to see why the cycling world goes crazy for this bike.
The SuperSix’s frame is constructed from Cannondale’s BallisTec Carbon, which is renowned for being incredibly lightweight, stiff and strong during every aspect of your ride. It’s responsive when you need to accelerate, it’s fast along the flats due to its incredibly low weight and its handling is ultra responsive and agile thanks to the Elite Race Geometry.
The asymmetric BB30a bottom bracket junction and chainstays give the bike its stiff rear end, keeping it planted and enhancing the power transfer by reducing flex. This makes for an even more efficient bike over long distances, but it’s also down to the tirelessly engineered BallisTec Carbon layup which only weighs 980g.
SPEED SAVE Micro-Suspension is also another feature that sets the SuperSix Evo above the rest. This technology in the rear triangle, fork, seat tube and seatpost absorbs vibrations, shock and road inconsistencies for a more comfortable ride.
Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed gearing has been the choice for many road bikes for years, and on the SuperSix Evo 105, this is no exception. It's fast shifting, reliable and easy to maintenance, all reasons why Cannondale has incorporated this groupset into their SuperSix.
The wide range of gearing allows you to fine-tune your riding style by spinning up the climbs at a social pace or even trying to conquer that elusive KOM. An 11-28 cassette ensures any climb is conquerable with the right attitude, whilst the Cannondale Si BB30a FSA crankset is stiff, strong and efficient enough to grant high-levels of power transfer when sprinting out the saddle.
Shimano 105, 5800 has also been recruited for the braking system on the SuperSix Evo 105. This brakeset inspires confidence in the descents and ensures you can hit higher speeds on the downhills without worrying about braking too late.
A Mavic Aksium WTS wheelset and Mavic Yksion Elite 700x25c tyre combination perfectly compliment each other’s traits on the road. The wheelset stays stiff and lightweight, absorbing road chatter and bumps for a more comfortable and efficient ride, whilst the tyres offer great levels of grip and traction when cornering, for a much faster and more responsive ride.
- Cannondale's SuperSix EVO BallisTec Carbon frame weighs only 980g, so is amongst the lightest frames on the market, whilst also being incredibly stiff
- The asymmetric BB30a bottom bracket and rear end enhances stiffness for a more efficient ride
- SPEED SAVE Micro-Suspension absorbs road vibrations for greater comfort
- Shimano 105, 5800, 11-speed gearing allows for quick and accurate gear changes as and when you need them
- Shimano 105, 5800 brakes inspire confidence on descents and tricky situations
- Mavic Aksium WTS wheelset is lightweight and strong, for heightened power transfer
- Mavic Yksion Elite 700x25c tyres enhance grip and traction in the corners for a livelier ride
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: New Cannondale SuperSix EVO BallisTec Carbon Di2 Compatible SPEED SAVE PressFit BB30
- FORK: New Cannondale SuperSix EVO BallisTec Carbon SPEED SAVE integrated crown race 1-1/8 to 1-1/4 steerer
- HEADSET: Cannondale SuperSix EVO 1-1/4 lower bearing 25mm top cap
- STEM: Cannondale C3 6061 Alloy 31.8 6 deg.
- HANDLEBARS: Cannondale C3 Butted 6061 Alloy Compact
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano 105 5800
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano 105 5800
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano 105 5800
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 5800, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano 105 5800
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105 5800,11-28, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Cannondale Si BB30a FSA rings 52/36
- FRONT WHEEL: Mavic Aksium WTS
- REAR WHEEL: Mavic Aksium WTS
- FRONT TYRE: Mavic Yksion Elite folding 700x25c, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Mavic Yksion Elite folding 700x25c, clincher
- SADDLE: Prologo Kappa 3 STN Rail
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C3 6061 Alloy 25.4x350mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 17SUPER6EVO105
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
We ship to over 100 countries using Tracked Post or DHL for fast and reliable deliveries. To see delivery options and delivery times, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return your order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact, undamaged and tags attached. For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Get Your Price Match
Please fill in some details below to get your price match.
You would like to price match the following item:
Cannondale SuperSix Evo 105 Road Bike 2017
Where have you seen it cheaper?
Please provide the direct URL to the same item of where you have seen it cheaper.
Please let us know your email address:
We'll verify the price match and send a promo code directly to your email address.