A machine oozing with perfection, the Cannondale Scalpel -Si Carbon Hi-Mod Team 29R Mountain Bike 2017 sits at the forefront of Cannondale's cross country mountain bike range. Whether it's going up or coming down, hitting the trails or going for gold, it has never been easier thanks to a refined geometry for 2017, offering a refined fork off-set in line with the new 69.5-degree head angle.
Cannondale Scalpel-Si Carbon Hi-Mod Team 29R Mountain Bike 2017
Cannondale Scalpel-Si Carbon Hi-Mod Team 29R Mountain Bike 2017
High strength, high toughness equalling high speed, the Cannondale Scalpel -Si Carbon Hi-Mod Team 29R Mountain Bike 2017 is a revolutionary machine. Built with ultra-strong fibres which were originally made for military armour, the BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon frame is Cannondale's strongest, lightest and most durable frame yet.
With any front end suspension, smoothness and stiffness are vital characteristics and Cannondale's widely acknowledged, Lefty 2.0 Carbon 100mm fork, combined with the latest Damper Technology makes cross country riding a surreal experience. As it implies in the name, Sram's Level Ultimate brakes guarantee an optimum level of braking with carbon fibre blades and a two-piston caliper offering heat management and highly responsive piston activation.
When the ride suddenly goes from climbing to an all out downhill sprint, the need for an extremely precise and smooth drivetrain is a must. The Sram XX1 Eagle Drivetrain has been designed with lightweight materials and SRAM 1x™ drivetrain technological advancements ensuring that when you hit that mighty hill, it is an effortless transition. The SRAM XX1 Eagle Crankset, a masterpiece of beauty, features a unique hollow internal architecture making it their lightest yet strongest crankset yet, ensuring that your watts translate to maximal speed.
With a set of Enve Carbon M50 wheels, the Cannondale Scalpel -Si Carbon Hi-Mod Team 29R Mountain Bike 2017, offers the ultimate cross country experience. A carbon fibre construction, these wheels are wide, light and durable offering an amazing handling experience.
- Constructed with Cannondale's revolutionary BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon layup, making it their strongest and lightest frame yet.
- The Lefty 2.0 Carbon 100mm Fork has been infused with XLR Isolated Damper Technology with XC+ tune and XLoc Full Sprint remote makes absorbing impacts a truly smooth experience.
- The Sram XX1 Eagle Crankset redefines the cross country riding experience, ensuring a precise and responsive feedback, allowing you to hit the trails with confidence and delight.
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cannondale Scalpel-Si, 100mm, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, Zero Pivot seatstay, PF30, 1.5 Si head tube, Ai Offset
- FORK: Cannondale Lefty 2.0 Carbon, 100mm, XLR Isolated Damper Technology with XC+ tune and XLoc Full Sprint remote, 55mm offset
- REAR SHOCK: RockShox Monarch XX, 100mm, Full Sprint remote
- HEADSET: Cannondale HeadShok Si
- STEM: Cannondale C1, 6061 Alloy, 1.5", 31.8, -5 deg.
- HANDLEBARS: FSA K-Force Custom Carbon, 760mm
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Level Ultimate, 180/160mm, Centerline Rotors
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Level Ultimate, 180/160mm, Centerline Rotors
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM XX1 Eagle, Type 3 RBC, 12-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM XX1 Eagle 12-speed
- CHAIN: SRAM X01 Eagle 12-speed
- CRANKSET: Custom SRAM XX1 Ai, BB30, 34t
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- PEDALS: N/A
- FRONT WHEEL: ENVE Carbon M50
- REAR WHEEL: ENVE Carbon M50
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe Racing Ralph EVO Snakeskin, 29x2.25", folding, tubeless ready
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe Racing Ralph EVO Snakeskin, 29x2.25", folding, tubeless ready
- SADDLE: Prologo Zero II TiRox Rails
- SEATPOST: FSA K-Force Carbon 31.6x400mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: C24606M
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.