Super-light, stiff and fast; the Cannondale Scalpel-Si Carbon Hi-Mod 29R Mountain Bike 2017 is ready to conquer the XC course. With a Lefty fork, a RockShox Monarch XX rear shock, Shimano XTR Race hydraulic disc brakes and super-light carbon wheels, this bike is ready for the highest level of XC mountain bike competition.
Cannondale Scalpel-Si Carbon Hi-Mod 29R Mountain Bike 2017
Cannondale Scalpel-Si Carbon Hi-Mod 29R Mountain Bike 2017
The Cannondale Scalpel-Si Carbon Hi-Mod 29R Mountain Bike 2017 allows you to put the power down on the trail with a stiff and light BallisTec Hi-MOD carbon frame. This frame is designed with short chainstays for traction and agility, a slack head angle for stability at speed and tight “trail” measurement for nimble handling at slower speeds - perfect for the modern XC rider.
Alongside this race-ready geometry comes race-ready spec. First off, the suspension is accounted for with a Cannondale Lefty 2.0 Carbon fork with 100mm of travel and a RockShox Monarch XX rear shock with 100mm of travel.
Snappy and responsive gearing is essential for high-level XC racing so the inclusion of Shimano's one-by XTR 11-speed groupset is certainly welcome. The pro-level gearing uses an 11-42 cassette for a wide gear ratio - perfect for the varied terrain of an XC course. Shimano also provides the braking in the form of their XTR Race hydraulic disc brake.
Cannondale's CZero SL Superlight Hi-Impact Carbon wheels further add to the light and stiff credentials of this race-ready machine while the Schwalbe Racing Ralph EVO tyres maintain grip over anything from loose sandy terrain to gnarly rock gardens.
- Cannondale's premium BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon frame construction optimises low weight and stiffness while also featuring a geometry that is ready to tackle to toughest XC courses.
- The iconic Lefty 2.0 Carbon fork and RockShox Monarch rear shock, both with 100mm of travel, keep you comfortable over the rough stuff and big drops.
- Shimano's pro ready XTR 11-speed gearing ensures the versatility required for the highest levels of XC competition.
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cannondale Scalpel-Si 100mm BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon Zero Pivot seatstay Carbon Link PF30 1.5 Si head tube Ai Offset
- FORK: Cannondale Lefty 2.0 Carbon 100mm XLR Isolated Damper Technology with XC+ tune and XLoc Full Sprint remote 55mm offset (29) 50mm offset (27.5)
- REAR SHOCK: RockShox Monarch XX 100mm Full Sprint remote
- HEADSET: Cannondale HeadShok Si
- STEM: Cannondale C1 6061 Alloy 1.5 31.8 -5 deg.
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale CZero flat Carbon 760mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano XTR Race 160mm Ice Tech Rotors
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano XTR Race 160mm Ice Tech Rotors
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano XTR Shadow Plus 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano XT 11-speed
- CHAIN: Shimano HG601 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Cannondale HollowGram Si hollow forged BB30 32t Ai SpideRing
- CASSETTE: Shimano XT 11-42 11-speed
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- PEDALS: None
- RIMS: Cannondale CZero SL Superlight Hi-Impact Carbon Tubeless Ready 28hole 23mm ID
- HUBS: CZero Straight Pull Lefty 60 front 39-point engagement rear 142x12 28h (Ai Offset dish - Rear)
- SPOKES: DT-Swiss Aerolite
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe Racing Ralph EVO Snakeskin 29x2.25 folding tubeless ready, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe Racing Ralph EVO Snakeskin 29x2.25 folding tubeless ready, clincher
- SADDLE: ProLogo Zero II TiRox Rails
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C2 Carbon Micro Adjust 31.6x350mm (S/M) 400mm (L/XL)
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: C24116M
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.