Looking to take your off-road riding to the next level? Then look no further than the Cannondale Habit Carbon 3 27.5R Mountain Bike 2017. A BallisTec Carbon frame combines with 120mm of front and rear travel, Shimano Deore M615 hydraulic disc brakes and the supremely versatile 27.5 tyre size to make this a ride capable of conquering the mountain with confidence.
Cannondale Habit Carbon 3 27.5R Mountain Bike 2017
Cannondale Habit Carbon 3 27.5R Mountain Bike 2017
The Cannondale Habit Carbon 3 27.5R Mountain Bike 2017 is your ticket to off-road fun. A lightweight and highly durable BallisTec Carbon frame combines with a Rockshox Pike RC fork and Fox Float DPS rear shock to for the comfortable cushioned base of this trail-shredding machine.
Versatility stems from the 27.5 wheel size. Combining the agility of the 650b size with the speed of the larger 29er size, the 27.5 middle ground provides the best of both worlds. This is especially true when it comes in the form WTS wheelset with the Schwalbe Nobby Nic tyres. This tubeless ready combination maintains traction of across a broad range of terrain.
Traction is one thing, but to truly inspire confidence you need reliable braking power and that is exactly what the Shimano Deore M615 hydraulic disc brakes provide.
Shimano also provides the gearing in the form of their one-by 11-speed XT groupset. This provides the versatility to power up tough gradients while also being able to build speed downhill.
An added bonus in comfort is the TransX Dropper Seatpost. This ensures that when you are hitting a downhill section, you do not have to worry about a high saddle complicating matters.
- Constructed with Cannondale’s durable BallisTec carbon for a more efficient and durable ride
- A Rockshox Pike fork with 120mm of travel and aFox Float rear shock, also with 120mm of travel, keep you comfortable over the rough stuff and big drops.
- Shimano's one-by XT 11-speed gearing ensures an optimal ratio no matter what the terrain has in store.
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cannondale Habit 27.5 120mm BallisTec Carbon Link SmartForm C1 Alloy swingarm PF30 Flat Mount Brake Pivoting Der Hanger 1.5 Si headtube
- FORK: RockShox Pike RC 120mm tapered steerer Charger Damper Solo Air 15mm Maxle Ultimate 42mm offset
- REAR SHOCK: Fox Float DPS 3-position lever 120mm travel
- HEADSET: Tange 1.5 for tapered Steer tubes
- STEM: Cannondale C4 6061 Alloy 1-1/8 31.8 7 deg.
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale C3 riser Alloy 4 degree upsweep 9 degree backsweep 760x15mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Deore M615 hydraulic disc 180/160mm
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Deore M615 hydraulic disc 180/160mm
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: NA
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano XT 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano SLX 11-speed
- CHAIN: Shimano CN-HG601 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Cannondale Si BB30 SpideRing 30T
- CASSETTE: Shimano SLX 11-42 11-speed
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- PEDALS: None
- RIMS: WTB STP i23 TCS 32 hole Tubeless Ready
- HUBS: Formula - 100x15mm front 142x12mm w/HG driver rear
- SPOKES: DT Swiss Champion
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance 27.5x2.35 front, clincher TLR
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance 27.5x2.25 rear, clincher TLR
- SADDLE: Cannondale Stage 3
- SEATPOST: TransX Dropper Post 31.6 120mm drop internal routing
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: C23357M
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.