The Cannondale Habit 5 27.5R Mountain Bike 2017 offers a high level of versatility without a wince-inducing price tag. TheSmartForm C1 Alloy frame combines with Rockshox front and rear suspension, hydraulic disc brakes and an 11-speed Shimano groupset to make this a great all-mountain bike.
Cannondale Habit 5 27.5R Mountain Bike 2017
Cannondale Habit 5 27.5R Mountain Bike 2017
The Cannondale Habit 5 27.5R Mountain Bike 2017 represents the American manufacturer's off-road heritage in style by combining all-mountain geometry with a range of components that are built for performance, fun and speed. The SmartForm C1 Alloy frame combines with 120mm of front of rear travel thanks to The Rockshox Recon Gold fork and Monarch rear shock.
To be truly at one with the trail you are going to need to have confidence in your stopping power. Luckily, Shimano's M447 hydraulic disc brakes make sure you can stop and slow down with snappy responsiveness.
This braking power combines with WTB STS i23 tubeless ready 27.5 wheels and Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance tyres for optimal traction, agility and speed.
Gearing is provided by Shimano's 11-speed SLX groupset. The FSA MegaExo crankset and SunRace 11-42 cassette complete the gearing, enabling you to take on tough gradients with ease.
- Constructed with Cannondale’s durable SmartForm C1 alloy for a more efficient and durable ride.
- A Rockshox Fork and rear shock, both with 120mm of travel, keep you comfortable over the rough stuff and big drops.
- 11-speed Shimano SLX gearing ensures an optimal ratio no matter what the terrain has in store.
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cannondale Habit 27.5 120mm SmartForm C1 Alloy Carbon Link BB30 Flat Mount Brake Pivoting Der Hanger 1.5 Si headtube
- FORK: RockShox Recon Gold RL Air 120mm tapered steerer 15mm Maxle Lite Poploc Handlebar mounted remote
- REAR SHOCK: RockShox Monarch RT w/ high volume eyelet 120mm travel
- HEADSET: Tange 1.5 for Tapered Steer tubes
- STEM: Cannondale C4 6061 Alloy 1-1/8 31.8 5 deg.
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale C3 riser Alloy 4 degree upsweep 9 degree backsweep 760x15mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano M447 hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano M447 hydraulic disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: NA
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano SLX 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano SLX 11-speed
- CHAIN: KMC X11 11-speed
- CRANKSET: FSA Comet MegaExo 36/26 11-speed
- CASSETTE: SunRace 11-speed 11-42
- BOTTOM BRACKET: FSA MegaExo
- PEDALS: None
- RIMS: WTB STP i23 TCS 32 hole Tubeless Ready
- HUBS: Formula - 100x15mm front 142x12mm w/HG driver rear
- SPOKES: 14g stainless steel
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance 27.5x2.35 front, clincher TLR
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance 27.5x2.25 rear, clincher TLR
- SADDLE: Cannondale Stage 3
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C3 6061 alloy 31.6x350mm (S/M) 400mm (L/XL)
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: C23507M
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.