The Cannondale F-Si Carbon Hi-Mod Black Inc 29R Mountain Bike 2017 may just be the greatest hard tail mountain bike that Cannondale have ever created. Full Shimano XTR Di2 11-speed gearing, a Hi-MOD carbon frame and a range of ENVE components make this a bike so good, that even the pros want one.
Cannondale F-Si Carbon Hi-Mod Black Inc 29R Mountain Bike 2017
Cannondale F-Si Carbon Hi-Mod Black Inc 29R Mountain Bike 2017
Performance comes at a premium and when it's the best performance money can buy you can bet that Cannondale's legendary Black Inc bikes are as good as it gets. That is certainly true of the Cannondale F-Si Carbon Hi-Mod Black Inc 29R Mountain Bike 2017. With an astonishing build quality and range of components, this is the best hard tail mountain bike that the American manufacturer has ever produced.
The BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon frame layup features a geometry that has been honed for the highest level of XC competition. Cannondale's Ai, their Asymmetrically Integrated Drivetrain System, allows them to create bikes with ultra-short chainstays for traction, handling and stiffness, without any of the usual compromises in clearance or limited chainring options. Their full 'Si', or System Integration incorporates everything from the forks to the frame to the wheel for the highest level of performance.
Cannondale's iconic Lefty 2.0 Carbon fork offers 100mm of travel and its XLoc lockout allows you to put the power down when you need to.
Shimano's XTR hydraulic disc brakes assure confidence-inspiring stopping power in the toughest conditions. Shimano also provides the gearing with their premium XTR Di2 electronic groupset. This precise gearing setup provides responsive shifting when you'd need it the most as well as handy self-trimming.
A bike of this reputation requires something a little special to finish it off and with ENVE full-carbon handlebars and an ENVE seatpost you get just that - keeping the bike's weight down to an ultra-low level without effecting durability.
ENVE's M50 tubeless ready wheels have become a staple of the UCI World Cup XC circuit for good reason. Their lightness, stiffness and strength makes them the perfect wheel for XC riding and their combination here with the Schwalbe Racing Ralph EVO Snakeskin ensures traction, speed and puncture protection across an extensive range of terrain.
- Cannondale's premium BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon frame construction optimises low weight and stiffness while also featuring a geometry that is ready to tackle the toughest XC courses
- ENVE's M50 wheels are some of the most respected in the business because they are light, strong and fast - everything you would expect from a world-class XC wheel
- The iconic Lefty 2.0 Carbon fork with 100mm of travel keeps you comfortable over the rough stuff and big drops
- Shimano's XTR Di2 electronic 11-speed gearing ensures the adaptability to take on any terrain
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cannondale F-Si Asymmetric BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon SPEED SAVE PF30A 1.5 Si Head Tube
- FORK: Cannondale Lefty 2.0 Carbon 100mm XLR Isolated Damper Technology with XC+ tune and XLoc remote Offset - 50mm (S) 55mm (M-X)
- HEADSET: Cannondale HeadShok Si
- STEM: Cannondale C1 6061 Alloy 1.5 31.8 -5 deg.
- HANDLEBAR: ENVE Carbon Sweep flat 740mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano XTR Race 160/160mm Ice Tech Rotors
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano XTR Race 160/160mm Ice Tech Rotors
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano XTR Di2 direct mount 11-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano XTR Di2 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano XTR Di2 2x11
- CHAIN: Shimano HG901 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Cannondale HollowGram SiSL2 BB30 26/36
- CASSETTE: Shimano XTR 11-40 11-speed
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- PEDALS: None
- RIMS: ENVE Carbon M50 tubeless ready
- HUBS: Cannondale Lefty 60 front Chris King rear 28 hole (Ai Offset dish - Rear)
- SPOKES: DT Swiss AeroLite (Ai Offset dish - Rear)
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe Racing Ralph EVO Snakeskin 29x2.25 folding tubeless ready, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe Racing Ralph EVO Snakeskin 29x2.25 folding tubeless ready, clincher
- SADDLE: Prologo Zero II CPC Nack
- SEATPOST: ENVE Carbon Di2 compatible 27.2x400mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: C25107M
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.