The Cannondale F-Si Carbon 4 29R Mountain Bike 2017 makes the perfect entry point into the world of carbon fibre XC bikes. Featuring the same BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon frame as Cannondale's pro level bikes, as well as a Shimano 11-speed drivetrain, hydraulic disc brakes and a Lefty fork with 100mm of travel, this bike is ready for some serious off-road action.
Cannondale F-Si Carbon 4 29R Mountain Bike 2017
Cannondale F-Si Carbon 4 29R Mountain Bike 2017
With a premium BallisTec Hi-MOD carbon frame construction, the Cannondale F-Si Carbon 4 29R Mountain Bike 2017 offers an ultralight and strong frame for riders looking to take their off-road riding to the next level.
Cannondale's premium BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon frame construction allows the bike to not only be light but also ultra-stiff, strong and responsive. For the fork, Cannondale has employed their iconic Lefty 2.0 fork, which offers 100mm of travel and its XLoc lockout allows you to put the power down when you need to.
In order to get you up and over those tough gradients, you are going to need a wide and accommodating range of gears. That is exactly what Shimano 11-speed drivetrain and SunRace cassette provide. With a 26/36 crankset and 11-40 cassette, this bike offers the ultra-low gears needed to power up and over steep climbs and the higher gears needed for building speed on descents.
Braking is provided by Shimano's Deore hydraulic disc brakes. These confidence-inspiring brakes provide the modulation and power required for tackling the trail at full speed - no matter what the conditions are.
WTB i19 tubeless ready wheels provide strength and stability, while the Schwalbe Racing Ralph Performance tyres keep you firmly gripping the trail.
- Cannondale's premium BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon frame construction optimises low weight and stiffness while also featuring a geometry that is ready to tackle the toughest XC courses
- Tubeless Ready wheels offer versatility
- The iconic Lefty 2.0 fork with 100mm of travel, keeps you comfortable over the rough stuff and big drops
- Shimano's 11-speed shifting is reliable and responsive
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cannondale F-Si Asymmetric BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon SPEED SAVE PF30A 1.5 Si Head Tube
- FORK: Cannondale Lefty 2.0 100mm PBR Isolated Damper Technology with XC+ tune and updated controls Offset - 50mm (S) 55mm (M-X)
- HEADSET: Cannondale HeadShok Si
- STEM: Cannondale C3 6061 Alloy 1.5 31.8 -5 deg.
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale C3 flat 6061 double-butted alloy 700mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Deore hydraulic disc 180/160mm
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Deore hydraulic disc 180/160mm (S-160/160mm)
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano SLX direct mount 11-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano XT Shadow Plus 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano SLX 2x11-speed
- CHAIN: Shimano CN-HG601 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Cannondale Si Ai BB30 FSA 26/36 rings
- CASSETTE: SunRace 11-40 11-speed
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- PEDALS: None
- RIMS: WTB STP i19 Tubless Ready
- HUBS: Lefty 60 front Formula DC-1422 rear (Ai Offset dish - Rear)
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe Racing Ralph Performance 29x2.1 tubeless ready, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe Racing Ralph Performance 29x2.1 tubeless ready, clincher
- SADDLE: Prologo K3
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C3 6061 alloy 27.2x350mm (XSSM) 400mm (LX)
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: C25407M
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.