With the Cannondale F-Si 3 29R Mountain Bike 2017, riders can expect exceptional performance for their money. Cannondale's F-Si SmartForm C1 Alloy frame combines agile performance and proven durability with high-quality components, including Shimano M445 hydraulic disc brakes, a Shimano 11-speed groupset and Cannondale's DC 3.0 wheels.
Cannondale F-Si 3 29R Mountain Bike 2017
Cannondale F-Si 3 29R Mountain Bike 2017
Value, performance and trail-shredding fun - all are embodied in the Cannondale F-Si 3 29R Mountain Bike 2017. Cannondale has engineered their SmartForm C1 Alloy frame with double-pass welds to provide stronger, smoother joints and eliminate the need for internal reinforcements or external welded-on gussets - allowing for a lighter and more balanced frame.
Combine this industry-leading aluminium frame with the RockShox Recon Gold RL fork and you have a serious XC pedigree that rivals those at a far higher price-point.
Shimano's M445 hydraulic disc brakes assure confidence-inspiring stopping power through wet or dry conditions. Cannondale's own DC 3.0 wheels are ready to handle the toughest trail conditions and their 29R size helps to maintain speed and traction out on the trail. Schwalbe Rabid Rob Performance tyres keep you firmly anchored to the trail while also maintaining strong puncture protection.
XC mountain biking fun requires an accommodating gear range that will not leave you wanting on tough climbs. Luckily, Cannondale has utilised a Shimano's SLX/XT drivetrain with an FSA Comet MegaExo crankset and SunRace cassette to keep you confidently pedaling over tough climbs.
- Cannondale's SmartForm C1 Alloy frame ensures the ideal blend of strength, stability, speed and comfort
- RockShox's Recon Gold RL fork offers 100mm of travel and a useful remote lockout feature
- Shimano's 11-speed shifting is reliable and responsive while the M445 hydraulic disc brakes inspire stopping confidence
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cannondale F-Si SmartForm C1 Alloy BB30 Flat Mount Brake 1.5 Si headtube S
- FORK: RockShox Recon Gold RL 100mm 1-1/8 steerer 15mm Maxle Oneloc remote lockout 51mm offset
- HEADSET: Tange 1.5 for Tapered Steer tubes
- STEM: Cannondale C3 6061 Alloy 1-1/8 31.8 -5 deg
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale C3 flat 6061 double-butted alloy 700mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano M445 hydraulic disc 180/160mm
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano M445 hydraulic disc 180/160mm
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano SLX
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano XT 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano SLX 2x11-speed
- CHAIN: KMC X11 11-speed
- CRANKSET: FSA Comet MegaExo 36/26 11-speed
- CASSETTE: SunRace 11-40 11-speed
- BOTTOM BRACKET: FSA MegaExo
- PEDALS: None
- RIMS: Cannondale DC 3.0 double wall 32 hole
- HUBS: Formula DC51 front DC-22 rear
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe Rapid Rob Performance 29x2.1 tubeless ready, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe Rapid Rob Performance 29x2.1 tubeless ready, clincher
- SADDLE: Cannondale Stage 3
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C3 6061 alloy 27.2x350mm (SM) 400mm (LX)
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: C25537M
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.