The Cannondale F-Si 2 27.5R Womens Mountain Bike 2017 is a great entry-point for any rider looking to put some time in on the trails. A range of budget-conscious and high-performance components, such as the Shimano Deore 10-speed drivetrain, hydraulic disc brakes and Cannondale DC 3.0 wheels, make this a great value and fun option for off-road adventure.
Cannondale F-Si 2 27.5R Womens Mountain Bike 2017
Cannondale F-Si 2 27.5R Womens Mountain Bike 2017
Introducing the Cannondale F-Si 2 27.5R Womens Mountain Bike 2017 - your ticket to great value off-road fun. Whether it's your first go at XC racing or you are just looking to enjoy the adventure of the trail, this is a great choice.
Cannondale has engineered their SmartForm C1 Alloy frame specifically to ergonomically accommodate female riders. Double-pass welds provide stronger, smoother joints and eliminate the need for internal reinforcements or external welded on gussets - allowing for a lighter and more balanced frame.
RockShox's reputation in the world of suspension is unequalled and the 30 Gold fork featured on this bike is evidence of that. With 100mm of travel and a remote lockout feature, this versatile fork with help to maintain comfort and control when the trail gets treacherous.
A wide range of gears is also going to be necessary when the gradient gets tough. Fortunately, the Shimano Deore 10-speed drivetrain and SunRace cassette provide a 24/36 FSA Comet MegaExo crankset and 11-36 cassette for ultra-low gearing that is ready to power up and over steep climbs.
The Shimano M396 hydraulic disc brakes provide modulated and reliable stopping power no matter what the conditions are. Cannondale's own DC 3.0 wheels maintain strength and stability while the 27.5 wheel size provides the perfect blend of speed, agility and stiffness.
- Cannondale's women's specific SmartForm C1 Alloy frame ensures the ideal blend of strength, stability, speed and comfort
- The RockShox 30 Gold fork reduces any nasty jolts and bumps with 100mm of travel
- Shimano's 10-speed Deore shifting is reliable and responsive
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cannondale F-Si Women's SmartForm C1 Alloy Flat Mount Brake 1.5 Si headtube 27.5
- FORK: RockShox 30 Gold 27.5 100mm PopLoc remote lockout rebound 1-1/8
- HEADSET: Tange 1.5 for 1-1/8 steerer
- STEM: Cannondale C3 6061 Alloy 1-1/8 31.8 -5 deg.
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale C3 riser Alloy 3-degree upsweep 10-degree backsweep 740mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano M396 hydraulic disc 160/160mm
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano M396 hydraulic disc 160/160mm
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Deore 10-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Deore 10-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Deore 2x10-speed
- CHAIN: KMC X10 10-speed
- CRANKSET: FSA Comet MegaExo 36/24 10-speed
- CASSETTE: SunRace 11-36 10-speed
- BOTTOM BRACKET: FSA MegaExo
- PEDALS: None
- RIMS: Cannondale DC 3.0 32 hole
- HUBS: Formula DC-1420 front DC-1422 rear
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe Rapid Rob Active Line 27.5 x 2.10, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe Rapid Rob Active Line 27.5 x 2.10, clincher
- SADDLE: Cannondale Stage 3 Women's Ergo
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C3 6061 alloy 27.2x350mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: C25257F
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.