For all-mountain conquering performance on a budget, look no further than the Cannondale Cujo 3 27.5+ Mountain Bike 2017. Fat 3-inch wide tyres combine with an SR Suntour XCR Boost fork with 120mm of travel to provide a plush ride quality while the all-trail geometry ensures comfort and stability when the trail gets tough.
Cannondale Cujo 3 27.5+ Mountain Bike 2017
Cannondale Cujo 3 27.5+ Mountain Bike 2017
For those of us with an adventurous spirit, we crave a bike that can conquer the entire mountain in comfort. Enter the Cannondale Cujo 3 27.5+ Mountain Bike 2017. Like the rabid dog from the Steven King novel of the same name, this bike packs a mean bite.
Cannondale has designed this new addition to their mountain bike range with a slack, trail-focused geometry that delivers stability and comfort while the tapered head tube, 110x15mm thru-axle front hub and Boost QR rear hub all contribute to Cujo's solid feel and precise handling.
Adventurous rides require riding over the rough stuff and the SR Suntour XCR Boost fork with 120mm is ready to give you the feeling of gliding over tough terrain. Add to this the 27.5+ tyres, which are a plump 3-inches wide and you are ready to maintain traction on loose ground and skim over aggressive terrain.
Tektro's Auriga hydraulic disc brakes do a superb job of slowing down these fat tyres; maintaining strong stopping power in both wet and dry conditions. The 9-speed groupset provides a wide enough gear range to power over tough gradients and maintain speed on quick descents.
- Cannondale's SmartForm C2 alloy Cujo frame ensures comfort and control with a slack geometry that is perfect for adventures riding off the beaten track
- Fat 27.5+ x 3.0 tyres provide cushioning and traction on just about any trail surface
- Shimano's 9-speed groupset ensures smooth shifting and gradient-conquering torque
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cannondale Cujo 27+ SmartForm C2 Alloy SAVE Tapered head tube
- FORK: SR Suntour XCR Boost 27+ 120mm travel 15mm thru axle Tapered Alloy Steerer External Lockout
- HEADSET: Tange Seiki Semi-Integrated Tapered
- STEM: Cannondale C4 6061 Alloy 1-1/8 31.8 5 deg.
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale C3 riser Alloy 4 degree upsweep 9 degree backsweep 760x15mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc 180/160mm
- REAR BRAKE: Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc 180/160mm
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: MicroShift Direct Mount 2x10-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Deore 9-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Altus 2x9-speed
- CHAIN: KMC X9 9-speed
- CRANKSET: FSA Alpha Drive Boost 36x24
- CASSETTE: Sunrace 11-34 9-speed
- BOTTOM BRACKET: FSA Cartridge
- PEDALS: None
- RIMS: Cannondale Beast 27.5x40mm inner tubeless ready
- HUBS: Formula 110x15 front Boost QR 141x9mm with HG driver rear
- FRONT TYRE: Kenda 27x3.0 MTB, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Kenda 27x3.0 MTB, clincher
- SADDLE: Cannondale Stage 3 Saddle
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C3 6061 alloy 27.2x350mm (S/M) 400mm (L/XL)
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: C26357M
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.