Cannondale CAADX Ultegra CX Bike 2018
The all-around adventure machine, as billed by its designers, the Cannondale CAADX Ultegra Cyclocross Bike 2018 equips you neatly to do battle on the cyclocross circuit as well as push the bounds of your ride. Boasting the very latest in componentry from Shimano, this bike especially designed and conceived for the specific demands of cyclocross riding is versatile, strong, and durable.
Based on Cannondale's aluminium CAADX frame, this bike provides a strong and lightweight construction, assuring you of an easier time on the bike, and a more durable option when setting out to cover hard-core terrain. With a SPEED SAVE micro-suspension providing a degree of softening for riding on rough roads, you benefit from more comfort on your ride. Kitted out to mount flat mount disc brakes, this frameset gives you a greater degree of control in all conditions, as you benefit from responsive braking whether it rains or shines.
The headline on this bike would have to be the high-end, recently-released componentry. Fully dressed in Shimano Ultegra R8000 components, this bike provides a seamless drivetrain for reliable gear changing even at extreme loads. Durable and redesigned for a better user interface, this component base assures you of a great quality feel and responsiveness on your ride.
Making use of Cannondale's own additional parts, this bike is sturdy and strong. With a carbon fibre front fork, and a tapered head tube, you are assured of a direct feel through your the front end of your bike, leading to better cornering, and a better time by bike.
- SPEED SAVE micro-suspension from shaped and flattened seat stays which absorb shock
- Removable seat stay fender mount for versatility
- Tapered steerer for improved direct feel
- Flat mount rear disc brake
- Borrows technology from the CAAD12
- Shares a comfortable geometry with the SuperX frameset
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cannondale CAADX Cyclocross Disc, SmartForm C2 Alloy, BB30
- FORK: Cannondale Ultra X Disc, Carbon blades, 1-1/4" to 1-1/8" tapered steerer, 55mm offset
- HEADSET: Cannondale CAADX Si, 25mm top cap
- STEM: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.
- HANDLEBARS: Cannondale C3 Compact, butted 6061 Alloy
- BAR TAPE: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano RS685 hydro disc, 160/160mm
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano RS685 hydro disc, 160/160mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano RS685 hydro disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 31.8 clamp
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra R8000, GS
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano RS685 hydro disc
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105, 11-32, 11-speed
- CHAIN: KMC X11EL, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Cannondale Si w/ FSA rings 46/36
- BOTTOM BRACKET: FSA BB30
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Cannondale CX 2.0 Disc, 28-hole rim with Formula CX-20 hub, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Cannondale CX 2.0 Disc, 28-hole rim with Formula CX-22 hub, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe Rapid Rob, 700x35c, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe Rapid Rob, 700x35c, clincher
- SADDLE: Cannondale Stage CX
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C3 Alloy, 27.2x350mm (46-56), 400mm (58-61)
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 18CAADXULT
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.