For riding on rougher surfaces and attacking the cyclocross course, the Cannondale CAADX Tiagra Cyclocross Bike 2018 is a perfect choice. Targeting enthusiastic riders looking to set out down the path to cyclocross riding, you can be assured of a strong and well-designed machine to get you out there and tackling the course.
Cannondale CAADX Tiagra Cyclocross Bike 2018
Cannondale CAADX Tiagra CX Bike 2018
An entry-level choice for the rider looking to tackle their first cyclocross course, or to cover some more rugged terrain on two wheels, the Cannondale CAADX Tiagra Cyclocross Bike 2018 is a fantastic choice, offering up technology more often found in higher models, giving you the confidence to tackle the course, or the reliability to explore a little further on your bike.
Built around Cannondale's CAADX frame, this bike is composed of a SmartForm C2 Alloy, assembled with the knowledge and know-how that has made Cannondale widely lauded as perhaps the masters of aluminium. Cannondale's SPEED SAVE engineering over the course of the seat stays assuring you of a more compliant ride without sacrificing the stiffness and power of your ride, you can be sure to ride out, and across almost anything with a solid frame beneath you.
Benefitting from flat mount disc brakes and with a tapered head tube offering up a more direct and connected feel, this bike assures you of great handling on loose surfaces. A removable seat stay mudguard allowing you to mount up fenders if the need arises, this bike remains versatile, offering places to mount racks and bottles, making it a cross bike with a taste for the open road.
Equipped with Shimano's Tiagra componentry, this bike works well on a mechanical level, whilst offering up a fantastically wide range of gearing, allowing you the ability to spin up mud-strewn slopes or tackle that steeper section. With 35c tyres and a full disc set up for all-weather, all-condition braking prowess, it also guarantees you of a positive introduction to the world of riding drop handlebars across the dirt.
- SPEED SAVE micro suspension from shaped and flattened seat stays absorb shock
- Removable seat stay fender mount for versatility
- Tapered steerer for improved direct feel
- Flat mount rear disc brake
- Borrows technology from the CAAD12
- Shares a comfortable geometry with the SuperX frameset
Please note: image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cannondale CAADX Cyclocross Disc, SmartForm C2 Alloy, BB30
- FORK: Cannondale Ultra X Disc, Carbon blades, 1-1/4" to 1-1/8" tapered steerer, 55mm offset
- HEADSET: Cannondale CAADX Si, 25mm top cap
- STEM: Cannondale C4, 31.8, 6 deg.
- HANDLEBARS: Cannondale C4 Compact, 6061 Alloy
- BAR TAPE: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Promax Render R Front
- REAR BRAKE: DSK-718R Rear, 160/160mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Tiagra Disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra 4600, 31.8 clamp
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra 4600, 10-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano
- CASSETTE: Shimano HG500, 11-32, 10-speed
- CHAIN: KMC X10EL, 10-speed
- CRANKSET: FSA Omega Cross, BB30, 46/36
- BOTTOM BRACKET: FSA BB30
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Cannondale CX 3.0 Disc, 28-hole rim with Formula, DC-1420 hub, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Cannondale CX 3.0 Disc, 28-hole rim with DC-1422 hub, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe Rapid Rob, 700x35c, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe Rapid Rob, 700x35c, clincher
- SADDLE: Cannondale Stage CX
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C3 Alloy, 27.2x350mm (46-56), 400mm (58-61)
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 18CAADXTIA
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.