No matter if you’re taking on the mud of a cyclocross course or heading out for the morning commute, the Cannondale CAADX Sora Cyclocross Bike 2017 has been designed to do it all. With Shimano Sora 3500 gearing, you can sit back and spin up the climbs, whilst the all-new, durable cyclocross specific frame allows you to race on the Sunday, but commute on the Monday. The perfect do-it-all bike.
Cannondale CAADX Sora Cyclocross Bike 2017
Cannondale CAADX Sora Cyclocross Bike 2017
Whether you’re taking on the early morning commute or heading out to a cyclocross race on a Sunday, the Cannondale CAADX Sora Cyclocross Bike 2017 holds all the mud-conquering features you need to get the most out of your ride.
For 2017, Cannondale have used their numerous years of research and development within the cyclocross field to inject a new level of technology into their cyclocross bikes, and it’s evident within their CAADX range. The CAADX’s frame is disc orientated to provide you with the ultimate in stopping prowess, whilst still remaining incredibly stiff and lightweight for a more efficient and maneuverable ride.
The carbon fork is also completely redesigned, providing more vibration and bump absorption for a faster ride. Using Promax Render R 160/140mm disc brakes with Shimano Sora brake levers, you’ll be descending in confidence and cornering without fear due to the great braking prowess you have at your fingertips. The Shimano Sora levers are also ergonomically designed to fit comfortably around the curvature of your hand, for a more enjoyable ride.
Using Shimano Sora 3500, 9-speed gearing, Cannondale have been able to enhance the versatility of the CAADX Sora. This wide-range of sprockets allows you to power up the harsh, slippery climbs on the cyclocross course or regain your top speed after tight, hairpin bends.
Schwalbe Sammy Slick 700x35c clincher tyres perfectly compliment the bikes componentry by enhancing grip and puncture resistance, for a fast and reliable ride.
- Lightweight, cyclocross specific frame and fork enhances comfort and efficiency throughout deep-mud ridden courses
- Shimano Sora 3500, 9-speed gearing gives enough variety to power up the climbs or accelerate out the bends
- Promax Render R disc brakes enhance braking prowess and push confidence in the descents to the next level
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cannondale CAADX Cyclocross Disc SmartForm C2 Alloy BSA
- FORK: Cannondale Ultra X Disc Carbon blades 1-1/4to 1-1/8 tapered steerer
- HEADSET: Cannondale CAADX Si 25mm top cap
- STEM: Cannondale C4 31.8 6 deg.
- HANDLEBARS: Cannondale C4 Compact 6061 alloy
- GRIPS: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel 3.5mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Promax Render R 160/140mm
- REAR BRAKE: Promax Render R 160/140mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Sora 3500
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Sora 3500, 31.8 clamp, 9-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Sora 3500, 9-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Sora 3500, 9-speed
- CASSETTE: Sunrace 11-28, 9-speed
- CHAIN: FSA CN-906, 9-speed
- CRANKSET: FSA Tempo Cross 46/36t
- PEDALS: Wellgo w/ Clip and Strap
- FRONT WHEEL: CX 3.0 Disc 32-hole
- REAR WHEEL: CX 3.0 Disc 32-hole
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe Sammy Slick clincher 700x35c
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe Sammy Slick clincher 700x35c
- SADDLE: Cannondale Stage CX
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C4 Alloy 27.2x300mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 17CAADXSORA
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.