A mud conquering machine, the Cannondale CAADX Apex Cyclocross Bike 2017 is perfect for a wide range of activities. From cyclocross to the morning commute, the CAADX Apex can do it all, with a high performance frame and fork combination and SRAM Apex gearing and braking, you’ll be flying past the competition and conquering the course with this bike.
Cannondale CAADX Apex Cyclocross Bike 2017
Cannondale CAADX Apex Cyclocross Bike 2017
The Cannondale CAADX Apex Cyclocross Bike 2017 offers cyclocross specific componentry and a super lightweight frame that are ready to take on the course, road or trail, with no issues. The wide range of efficient gears makes this bike perfect for tackling any climb.
For 2017, Cannondale have used their years of research and development within the cyclocross field to inject a new level of technology into their cyclocross bikes, and it’s evident within their CAADX range. The CAADX’s frame is disc orientated to provide you with the ultimate in stopping prowess, whilst still remaining incredibly stiff and lightweight for a more efficient and maneuverable ride.
Cannondale’s all new Ultra X Disc fork with carbon blades adds to the stiffness and efficiency of the ride, giving a more comfortable experience. SRAM Apex hydraulic disc brakes provide great levels of braking prowess and puts it at your fingertips. These brakes perform as well as they do in the wet, muddy conditions as they do in the dry, and you’ll be taking corners at higher speeds because of this.
SRAM Apex 1 Type 2.1 has also been used for the gearing. Running a one-by chainring at the front and 11-sprockets at the back, chain slip has been eliminated. This gives a more efficient and lighter ride, whilst the 11-gear range is more than enough to get up testing climbs and accelerate out the corners.
Cannondale have incorporated Schwalbe ONEX Tubeless 700x33c tyres to provide ample levels of grip, whilst the CX 2.0 Tubeless Disc 32-hole wheels are perfect for a variety of riding situations.
- Lightweight, cyclocross specific frame and fork enhances comfort and efficiency throughout deep-mud ridden courses
- SRAM Apex 1 HRD disc brakes provide great levels of braking prowess in all weather conditions
- SRAM Apex 1, 11-speed gearing is perfect for tackling muddy cyclocross courses and anything in between
- CX 2.0 Tubeless Disc 32-hole wheels and Schwalbe ONEX Tubeless 700x33c tyres compliment each other perfectly, giving a great ratio of stiffness to weight, alongside grip for efficient cornering
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: All New Cannondale CAADX Cyclocross Disc SmartForm C2 Alloy BSA
- FORK: All New Cannondale Ultra X Disc Carbon blades 1-1/4to 1-1/8 tapered steerer
- HEADSET: Cannondale CAADX Si 25mm top cap
- STEM: Cannondale C3 6061 Alloy 31.8 6 deg.
- HANDLEBARS: Cannondale C3 Compact butted 6061 alloy
- GRIPS: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel 3.5mm
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Apex hydraulic disc 160/140mm
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Apex hydraulic disc 160/140mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM Apex 1 HRD
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM Apex 1 Type 2.1 Long Cage
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM Apex 1 HRD
- CASSETTE: SRAM PG 1130 11-32 11-speed
- CHAIN: SRAM PC 1110 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Cannondale Si BB30 FSA Megatooth ring 40T
- PEDALS: Wellgo w/ Clip and Strap
- FRONT WHEEL: CX 2.0 Tubeless Disc 32-hole
- REAR WHEEL: CX 2.0 Tubeless Disc 32-hole
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe ONEX Tubeless 700x33c, Clincher
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe ONEX Tubeless 700x33c, Clincher
- SADDLE: Cannondale Stage CX
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C3 Alloy 27.2x300mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 17CAADXAPEX
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.