Introducing the Cannondale CAADX 105 Cyclocross Bike 2017. Comprising of high-performance componentry such as Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed gearing and TRP Spyre C cable disc brakes, you can head out on the cyclocross course in style or even ride on the roads, safe in the knowledge you’ve got the best bike for the price. Cannondale’s new frame and fork combination also lowers weight whilst enhancing strength and stiffness for a more efficient ride.
Cannondale CAADX 105 Cyclocross Bike 2017
Cannondale CAADX 105 Cyclocross Bike 2017
When you’re looking for the versatility to allow you to race, commute, ride on the road and partake in day-long adventures, the Cannondale CAADX 105 Cyclocross Bike 2017 is ready.
For 2017, Cannondale have used their years of research and development within the cyclocross field to inject a new level of technology into their cyclocross bikes, and it’s evident within their CAADX range. The CAADX’s frame is disc orientated to provide you with the ultimate in stopping prowess, whilst still remaining incredibly stiff and lightweight for a more efficient and maneuverable ride.
The carbon fork is also completely redesigned, providing more vibration and bump absorption for a comfortable ride. Using TRP Spyre C cable disc 160/140mm disc brakes, you’ll be descending and cornering in confidence, safe in the knowledge that your brakes perform as well in the muddy, wet conditions of the cyclocross course as they do on the dry roads of your commute.
Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed gearing provides fast, efficient shifting while its mechanical nature means it is easy to maintain.
Schwalbe Rapid Rob 700x35c clincher tyres are ready to push your grip to the next level, whilst the CX 2.0 Disc 32-hole front and rear wheels are strong and sturdy enough for the rigours of cyclocross racing and road riding. Fancy less rolling resistance on the way to work, or maybe even joining in with a road ride on the weekend? Just swap out the 35c tyres for skinnier, less off road orientated tyres and away you go.
- Lightweight, cyclocross specific frame and fork enhances comfort and efficiency throughout deep-mud ridden courses
- Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed gearing is ideal for everything from spinning up testing climbs to heading out into the rolling countryside
- TRP Spyre C cable disc 160/140mm disc brakes are perfect for all weather conditions, no matter if you’re riding in deep-mud or hitting the tarmac roads
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: All New Cannondale CAADX Cyclocross Disc SmartForm C2 Alloy BSA
- FORK: All New Cannondale Ultra X Disc Carbon blades 1-1/4to 1-1/8 tapered steerer
- HEADSET: Cannondale CAADX Si 25mm top cap
- STEM: Cannondale C3 6061 Alloy 31.8 6 deg.
- HANDLEBARS: Cannondale C3 Compact butted 6061 alloy
- GRIPS: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel 3.5mm
- FRONT BRAKE: TRP Spyre C cable disc 160/140mm
- REAR BRAKE: TRP Spyre C cable disc 160/140mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano 105, 5800
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105, 5800 braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105 11-28 11-speed
- CHAIN: KMC X11 11-speed
- CRANKSET: FSA Omega Cross BB30 46/36t
- PEDALS: Wellgo w/ Clip and Strap
- FRONT WHEEL: CX 2.0 Disc 32-hole
- REAR WHEEL: CX 2.0 Disc 32-hole
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe Rapid Rob 700x35c, Clincher
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe Rapid Rob 700x35c, Clincher
- SADDLE: Cannondale Stage CX
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C3 Alloy 27.2x300mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 17CAADX105
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.