The Cannondale CAAD12 Ultegra Road Bike 2017 is ready to perform on all the highest levels. A 1098g frame and 330g fork combination are lightweight, strong and incredibly stiff for a more efficient ride, whilst SPEED SAVE technology acts as micro-suspension to absorb all road chatter and any inconsistencies. The Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed groupset provides a wide range of gearing for more efficient climbing, whilst the braking and Mavic Aksium Elite wheelset combination come into their own on the descents.
Cannondale CAAD12 Ultegra Road Bike 2017
Cannondale CAAD12 Ultegra Road Bike 2017
Part of the Cannondale CAAD12 range, the Cannondale CAAD12 Ultegra Road Bike 2017 hosts a range of performance enhancing features, such as the high-strength, lightweight aluminium frame, SPEED SAVE technology and Elite Race Geometry. Upgraded from the 105 model, this bike uses higher-quality components; specifically a Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed groupset.
The CAAD12’s frame is designed to take on carbon frames, giving them a run for their money. It’s lightweight, stiff, strong and durable - as well as giving a more comfortable ride than most without affecting any of the efficiency you need over long distances. The SmartForm C1 Premium Construction allows the frame to come in at under 1098g, making it lighter than a vast variety of carbon frames, too.
SPEED SAVE Micro-Suspension is Cannondale’s approach to attacking the rigours of the road, reducing any bumps and vibrations for a greater ride quality and enhanced comfort. This is further embodied by the oversized BB30a bottom bracket which delivers optimised power transfer by keeping every stiff where you apply the power.
Cannondale’s Elite Race Geometry adds to the elite race pedigree the CAAD12 is known for. The geometry is for riders who want flat out speed and responsive and nimble handling.
Taming this vast array of features calls for a groupset that can handle the explosive accelerations and top speeds you’re going to be putting down, and that’s why Cannondale have instilled confidence in a Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed groupset. This groupset offers fast, precise shifting and efficient braking for a more enjoyable ride.
The wide range of gearing provides you with everything you need to take on more testing climbs, longer flats and tricky, technical descents. The Cannondale HollowGram Si BB30a crank arms withstand all the powerful accelerations you can exert, and the drivetrain will withstand it each and every time.
The Shimano Ultegra 6800 brakes enhance your descending confidence, allowing you to hit top speeds for longer and remaining safe in the knowledge that you can stop at the bottom. Connected by Shimano Ultegra 6800 brake levers which are ergonomically shaped to fit to the contours of your hands, these brakes are bound to perform better than you ever expected.
The Mavic Aksium Elite WTS wheelset and Mavic Yksion Elite 700x25c tyres are a truly beautiful, and are perfect for descending, with ample levels of grip and traction in the corners. The wheelset, much like the rest of the bike, stays strong and agile for responsive, explosive acceleration.
- Lightweight aluminium frame is ready for everything, weighing less than some carbon frames at only 1098g
- SPEED SAVE technology acts as a Micro-Suspension to soak up all the road vibrations for a more comfortable ride
- Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed gearing enhances your climbing ability with a wider range of gearing
- Shimano Ultegra 6800 braking instils confidence on the descents for greater top speeds and later braking
- Mavic Aksium Elite WTS wheelset and Mavic Yksion Elite tyres are ideal for cornering at high speeds and sprinting out the saddle
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cannondale CAAD12 SmartForm C1 6069 Alloy SPEED SAVE BB30a Di2 Ready
- FORK: Cannondale CAAD12 SPEED SAVE BallisTec full carbon 1-1/8 to 1-1/4 steerer integrated crown race
- HEADSET: Cannondale CAAD12 1-1/4 lower bearing 25mm top cap
- STEM: Cannondale C3 6061 Alloy 31.8 6 deg
- HANDLEBARS: Cannondale C3 butted 6061 Alloy Butted 6061 Alloy Compact
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra 6800
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra 6800
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra 6800
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 6800, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-28 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Cannondale HollowGram Si BB30a w/ OPI SpideRing 52/36
- FRONT WHEEL: Mavic Aksium Elite WTS
- REAR WHEEL: Mavic Aksium Elite WTS
- FRONT TYRE: Mavic Yksion Elite Guard folding WTS 700x25c, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Mavic Yksion Elite Guard folding WTS 700x25c, clincher
- SADDLE: Fi'zi:k Arione R7 MG Rails
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C2 UD Carbon 25.4x300mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 17CAAD12ULT
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.