If riding in all conditions is on the agenda, then the Cannondale CAAD12 Disc Ultegra Road Bike 2017 is a great option. The lightweight CAAD12 Disc SmartForm C1 6061 alloy frame and fork are incredibly durable and strong when putting the power down. The SPEED SAVE technology acts as a micro-suspension system to absorb all road chatter and vibrations. The Shimano BR785/805 mixture enhances braking in all-weather conditions, whilst the Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed drivetrain allows for fast shifting and reliable gearing.
Cannondale CAAD12 Disc Ultegra Road Bike 2017
Cannondale CAAD12 Disc Ultegra Road Bike 2017
When you’re looking for greater versatility in your road bike, the Cannondale CAAD12 Disc Ultegra Road Bike 2017 is the next logical step. A superlight frame, high-performance components and Shimano BR785/805 hydraulic disc brakes that perform as well in the wet as they do in the dry means you'll be pushing yourself no matter what the weather.
The CAAD12’s frame is designed to take on carbon frames, giving them a run for their money. It’s lightweight, stiff, strong and durable - as well as giving a more comfortable ride than most without affecting any of the efficiency you need over long distances. The CAAD12 Disc SmartForm C1 Premium Construction allows the frame to come in at under 1190g.
SPEED SAVE Micro-Suspension is Cannondale’s approach to attacking the rigours of the road, reducing any bumps and vibrations for a greater ride quality and enhanced comfort. This is further embodied by the oversized BB30a bottom bracket which delivers optimised power transfer by keeping every stiff where you apply the power.
Cannondale’s Elite Race Geometry adds to the elite race pedigree the CAAD12 is known for. The geometry is for riders who want flat out speed, responsive and nimble handling and comfort.
With all these incredible performance enhancing features, the Cannondale CAAD12 Disc Ultegra needs something to keep it all under control, and that’s why Cannondale have put their confidence in Shimano’s Ultegra 6800 11-speed groupset. The 6800 drivetrain enhances power transfer through fast, precise gear shifting and staying strong when sprinting out the saddle.
This is further enhanced by the Cannondale HollowGram Si BB30a crankarms which are among the stiffest on the cycling industry. The wide range of gearing allows you to sprint up the climbs with ease.
The benefit of upgrading from calipers to hydraulic disc brakes is immediately evident as soon as you get on the saddle. Shimano’s BR785/805 blend produces confidence inspiring braking on the descents, allowing you to hit higher speeds for longer and enables later braking.
The Mavic Aksium Disc WTS wheelset and Mavic Yksion Elite Guard 700x25c tyres are a fine combination, and are perfect for descending, offering ample levels of grip and traction in the corners. The wheelset, much like the rest of the bike, stays strong and agile for responsive, explosive accelerations.
- CAAD12 Disc SmartForm C1 aluminium frame is lightweight, fast and offers responsive handling for a more in-tuned ride feel
- CAAD12 Disc SPEED SAVE BallisTec carbon fork reduces any vibrations through your palms by absorbing any road chatter for a more comfortable ride
- Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed gearing allows you to fine-tune your riding style with its fast, reliable and easy to maintain gearing options
- Shimano BR785-805 hydraulic disc brakes are ideal for every weather condition. Descending in the wet is no longer a problem due to their incredible stopping power
- Mavic Aksium Disc WTS wheels stay strong through explosive accelerations for the maximum in efficiency and ride quality
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cannondale CAAD12 Disc SmartForm C1 6069 Alloy SPEED SAVE BB30a Di2 Ready flat-mount disc
- FORK: Cannondale CAAD12 Disc SPEED SAVE BallisTec Carbon 1-1/8 to 1-1/4 post-mount disc
- HEADSET: Cannondale CAAD12 1-1/4 lower bearing 25mm top cap
- STEM: Cannondale C2 7050 Alloy 31.8 6 deg.
- HANDLEBARS: Cannondale C2 2014 Alloy Compact
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano BR785 hydraulic disc 140mm
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano BR805 Hydraulic Disc 140mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano R685 Hydraulic Disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 6800, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano R685 Hydraulic Disc
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-28 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Cannondale HollowGram Si BB30a w/ OPI SpideRing 52/36
- FRONT WHEEL: Mavic Aksium Disc WTS
- REAR WHEEL: Mavic Aksium Disc WTS
- FRONT TYRE: Mavic Yksion Elite Guard folding WTS 700x25c, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Mavic Yksion Elite Guard folding WTS 700x25c, clincher
- SADDLE: Fi'zi:k Arione R7 MG Rails
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C2 UD Carbon 25.4x300mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 17CAAD12DISCULT
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.