If you are looking for an affordable bike ready to set a sportive PB or just a machine that will allow you to just go faster, then the Cannondale CAAD12 105 Disc Road Bike 2017 is for you. Lightweight, stiff but comfortable, the Flow moulded frame and carbon fibre fork tick all the boxes, whilst the 11-speed Shimano 105 components fit perfectly with the affordable but performance orientated design of this bike.
Cannondale CAAD12 105 Disc Road Bike 2017
Cannondale CAAD12 105 Disc Road Bike 2017
The CAAD10 was the pinnacle of aluminium bikes, but Cannondale were not happy to sit on their laurels, hence the development of the Cannondale CAAD12 105 Disc Road Bike 2017. Shaving even more weight off the CAAD10 whilst simultaneously increasing stiffness and ride quality make this truly exciting.
A lot of this development comes from Cannondale's new Flow Modelling process. This has allowed Cannondale to shave some serious weight off their frame. This in itself would give you a tangible performance increase, but Cannondale have not stopped there, with vertical compliance being increased for better ride quality without compromising the stiffness that Cannondale has become known for and has set previous bikes apart as superb race machines.
Another area that has improved the on-bike experience is the updated Speed Save micro-suspension system that offers you 50% more compliance where you need to be comfortable enough to clock up some serious miles. Add into this the full carbon fibre fork and you can see how serious Cannondale have been about making this bike fast.
One of the most striking features of this bike are the Braze-on disc mounts that actually allow the disc frame to weigh in a few grams lighter than the rim brake version!
You will be delighted that Cannondale have built it all these features into their elite race geometry to help you out even further in your quest for speed. This means it almost mimics the SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD, with a low front end and short wheelbase to give you an aggressive position with superb handling capabilities.
Further adding to this bike's amazing spec is Shimano's sublime 105 5800 11-speed system that is paired with hydraulic disc brakes, also from Shimano, as well as Cannondale's own Si crankset (which is one of the lightest on the market). The Maddux RD 2.0 rims pair perfectly with Formula Disc hubs and DT Swiss Champion spokes to form wheels that are durable, lightweight and responsive.
Undeniably then, this bike is perfect for those who enjoy going fast, be that an aspiring racer, competitive club rider or anyone looking to push their boundaries.
- Flow modelled Smart formed 6069 alloy construction saves over 200 grams of system weight
- Delta seat tube with oversized flares for stiffness where it is needed
- Updated Speed Save micro-suspension gives 50% more vertical compliance
- Brand new Speed Save fork in one piece BallisTec Carbon construction
- Braze-on disc mounts allows this to be lighter than the non-disc frame
- Elite race geometry
- BB30A 73 mm wide BB shell
- Di2 electronic gearing compatible frame
- Disc brake equipped for exceptional braking performance in the wet and the dry
- Includes Shimano's brilliant 105 11- speed components
- Cannondale Cannondale Si, BB30a, crankset, one of the lightest on the market
- Cannondale handlebar, stem and seatpost, are strong, stiff and lightweight
- Maddux RD 2.0 rims pair perfectly with Formula Disc hubs and DT Swiss Champion spokes to form wheels that are durable, lightweight and responsive
- Schwalbe Lugano 25mm clincher tyres
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cannondale CAAD12 Disc SmartFormed 6069 Alloy SPEED SAVE BB30a Di2 Ready flat-mount disc
- FORK: Cannondale CAAD12 Disc SPEED SAVE BallisTec Carbon 1-1/8 to 1-1/4 post-mount disc
- HEADSET: Cannondale CAAD12 1-1/4 lower bearing 25mm top cap
- STEM: Cannondale C3 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6 degrees
- HANDLEBARS: Cannondale C3 butted 6061 Alloy Butted 6061 Alloy Compact
- GRIPS: Cannondale Bar Tape w/Gel 2.5 mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano BR785/505 Hydraulic Disc 160/160mm
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano BR785/505 Hydraulic Disc 160/160mm
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 5800, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 5800
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano R505, Hydraulic Disc
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105 5800, 11-28, 11-speed
- CHAIN: Shimano HG600-11, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Cannondale Si, BB30a
- CHAINRINGS: FSA rings, 52/36
- BOTTOM BRACKET: FSA BB30 Bearings
- PEDALS: N/A
- RIMS: Maddux RD 2.0
- HUBS: Formula Disc (Front) CX-20, (Rear) CX-22
- SPOKES: DT Swiss Champion
- TYRES: Schwalbe Lugano, 700x25c, folding
- SADDLE: Selle Royal Seta S1
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C2 UD Carbon, 25.4x300 mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 16CAAD12105DISC
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
We ship to over 100 countries using Tracked Post or DHL for fast and reliable deliveries. To see delivery options and delivery times, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return your order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact, undamaged and tags attached. For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Get Your Price Match
Please fill in some details below to get your price match.
You would like to price match the following item:
Cannondale CAAD12 105 Disc Road Bike 2017
Where have you seen it cheaper?
Please provide the direct URL to the same item of where you have seen it cheaper.
Please let us know your email address:
We'll verify the price match and send a promo code directly to your email address.