The Cannondale Beast of the East 1 27.5+ Mountain Bike 2017 will stop at nothing to give you the enjoyment you deserve out on the trail. Luxurious float, high-traction 3-inch wide tyres and a silky-smooth SRAM 11-speed groupset make this the perfect choice for all-mountain exploration.
Cannondale Beast Of The East 1 27.5+ Mountain Bike 2017
Cannondale Beast of the East 1 27.5+ Mountain Bike 2017
Less shredding the trail and more gliding comfortably over it; the Cannondale Beast of the East 1 27.5+ Mountain Bike 2017 is designed to do battle on any trails - north, east, south and west.
Cannondale's SmartForm C1 Alloy construction gives this bike unmatched strength and stiffness while the super-short chainstays provide nimble handling and optimal power transfer. The frame is designed with tons of clearance for full 3.0" tyres for when the trail gets super sloppy. Adding to this handling are the 142x12 rear hubs with Cannondale's Ai symmetrical spoke angles and tension, which give the Beast's rear wheel high levels of stiffness and strength.
Add to this 120mm of Lefty fork travel and nimble 27.5, 3-inch wide tyres and you have a ride that can maintain traction and comfort over anything from ragged rock gardens to slippery sand pits.
SRAM's 11-speed drivetrain adds to this bike's all-mountain pedigree by providing smooth shifting and a one-by groupset with a massive 10-42T rear cassette. Shimano's Deore disc brakes maintain your ability to stop no matter what the trail conditions are and the Trans-X Dropper seatpost allows you to get low and loose when the trail demands it.
- Wide rims and burly 3.0” wide 27.5+ tyres deliver incredible float and traction for an unbeatable combination of speed and control
- OutFront Steering Geometry is perfect for 27+
- Slack stability lets you hang it out on the descents, while the Lefty's long fork offset keeps the steering quick and light at slow speeds
- Shimano's hydraulic disc brakes and SRAM's one-by 11-speed groupset ensure tip-top handling and smooth shifting
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cannondale Beast of the East 27+ 120mm SmartFormed Alloy Ai offset BB30 Flat Mount Brake 1.5 Si headtube
- FORK: Cannondale Lefty 2.0 Alloy OPI 120mm Isolated Damper Technology with Trail+ tune and updated controls 55mm offset
- HEADSET: Cannondale HeadShok Si
- STEM: Cannondale C3 6061 Alloy 1.5 31.8 5 deg.
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale C3 riser Alloy 4 degree upsweep 9 degree backsweep 760x15mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Deore Resin pads 180/180mm
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Deore Resin pads 180/180mm
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: NA
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM X1 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM GX 11-speed
- CHAIN: SRAM PC-X1 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Cannondale Si Ai BB30 SpideRing 30t
- CASSETTE: SRAM XG-1150 10-42 11-speed
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Cannondale Alloy BB30
- PEDALS: None
- RIMS: WTB Scraper i45 27.5 45mm tubeless ready
- HUBS: Cannondale Lefty 60 Front Formula with XD driver 142x12mm (Ai offset lacing) rear
- FRONT TYRE: WTB Bridger 27.5x3.0 tubeless ready, clincher
- REAR TYRE: WTB Bridger 27.5x3.0 tubeless ready, clincher
- SADDLE: Cannondale Stage 3
- SEATPOST: Trans-X Dropper 31.6mm 120mm travel
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: C27106M
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using Tracked Post or DHL for fast and reliable deliveries. To see delivery options and delivery times, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return unused and unopened purchased items.
Please note we cannot accept any goods back if the original packaging is opened. For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Get Your Price Match
Please fill in some details below to get your price match.
You would like to price match the following item:
Cannondale Beast of the East 1 27.5+ Mountain Bike 2017
Where have you seen it cheaper?
Please provide the direct URL to the same item of where you have seen it cheaper.
Please let us know your email address:
We'll verify the price match and send a promo code directly to your email address.