One of the most highly sought after bikes on the market, the Cannondale Bad Habit Carbon 1 27.5+ Mountain Bike 2017 features a nimble geometry thanks to its short chainstays, a lightweight, stiff and strong BallisTec Carbon frame and a silky-smooth Shimano XT 11-speed drivetrain.
Cannondale Bad Habit Carbon 1 27.5+ Mountain Bike 2017
Cannondale Bad Habit Carbon 1 27.5+ Mountain Bike 2017
New for 2017, the Cannondale Bad Habit Carbon 1 27.5+ Mountain Bike 2017 utilises BallisTec Carbon to create a light, stiff and strong bike that is ready to crush the trail.
Cannondale's OutFront Steering Geometry is married to the slack stability of the offset Lefty form and plump 27.5 x 3.0" tyres. Big tyres like these do not mean sluggish handling though, in fact quite the opposite as Cannondale have utilised short chainstays and massive clearance to maintain agile handling.
While snappy handling is one thing, you are also going to want to tackle the trail in comfort. Cannondale's Lefty fork offers 120mm of travel while at the back the Fox Float shock provides three DPS positions and 120mm of drop absorbing comfort.
While this frameset is remarkable, the premium components that Cannondale have paired with it add further performance and versatility. Shimano's XT/XTR 11-speed one-by groupset ensures crisp shifting no matter how extreme the gradient gets and the Shimano XT hydraulic disc brakes will continue to provide powerful stopping through the toughest of conditions.
The combination of Cannondale's HollowGram 40 Carbon wheels and Schwalbe Nobby Nic SnakeSkin tyres is built to boost traction and the option to go tubeless add to this bike's flexibility.
- The unreal traction of 27+ tyres puts unreal forces on your fork. Nothing stands up to it like Cannondale's Lefty. Precise steering, flex-free handling and smooth suspension even under the most brutal loads
- OutFront Steering Geometry is perfect for 27+. Slack stability lets you hang it out on the descents, while the Lefty's long fork offset keeps the steering quick and light at slow speeds
- Wide 148x12 rear hubs with Ai's symmetrical spoke angles and tension, give Bad Habit the stiffest, strongest rear wheels going
- Super short chainstays for awesomely nimble handling and tons of clearance for full 3.0 tyres, thanks to Cannondale's Ai offset drivetrain
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cannondale Bad Habit 27+ 120mm BallisTec Carbon SmartForm C1 Alloy swingarm Ai offset Carbon Link PF30 Flat Mount Brake Pivoting Der Hanger 1.5 Si headtube
- FORK: Cannondale Lefty 2.0 Alloy OPI 120mm XLR Isolated Damper Technology with Trail+ tune and XLoc Full Sprint remote 55mm offset
- REAR SHOCK: Fox Float DPS 3-position lever w/ adjust 120mm travel
- HEADSET: Cannondale HeadShok Si
- STEM: Cannondale C1 6061 Alloy 1.5 31.8 5 deg.
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale C1 riser carbon 4-degree upsweep 9-degree backsweep 760x15mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano XT 180/180mm
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano XT 180/180mm
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: NA
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano XTR 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano XT 11-speed
- CHAIN: Shimano HG601 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Cannondale HollowGram Si hollow forged Ai BB30 30t SpideRing
- CASSETTE: Shimano XT 11-42 11-speed
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- PEDALS: None
- RIMS: Cannondale HollowGram 40 Superlight Hi-Impact Carbon 40mm inner hookless tubeless ready
- HUBS: Cannondale HollowGram Si Lefty 60 front 148x12 Ai Offset dish - rear straight pull
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe Nobby Nic SnakeSkin Tubeless-Easy Folding 27.5x3.0, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe Nobby Nic SnakeSkin Tubeless-Easy Folding 27.5x3.0, clincher
- SADDLE: Fabric Scoop Shallow Elite with Cromoly rails
- SEATPOST: Fox Transfer dropper Internal Routing 31.6 125mm travel Sm/150mm M-XL
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: C28107M
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.