Bad habits are tough to break and that is certainly true of the Cannondale Bad Habit 1 27.5+ Mountain Bike 2017. Constructed from a SmartFormed Alloy and featuring a Cannondale Lefty fork, RockShox Monarch RL rear shock, Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes and an effortless SRAM 11-speed with one-by shifting, this bike is built for technical trail riding at a high level.
Cannondale Bad Habit 1 27.5+ Mountain Bike 2017
Cannondale Bad Habit 1 27.5+ Mountain Bike 2017
If you like to challenge yourself out on the trail and are looking for a bike that will keep up with your ambition, then look no further than the Cannondale Bad Habit 1 27.5+ Mountain Bike 2017.
Constructed from Cannondale's SmartForm Alloy, the Bad Habit utilises short chainstays to maintain agile handling while the front and rear suspension combination keep the ride feeling smooth.
Cannondale's OutFront Steering Geometry combines with the Lefty fork, RockShox Monarch RL rear shock and the 27.5+ x 3.0" tyres to provide you with traction, massive shock absorption, and responsive handling.
Shimano's hydraulic disc brakes and SRAM's 11-speed one-by drivetrain further increases performance with crisp shifting and confidence inspiring braking power.
- The unreal traction of 27+ tyres puts incredible forces on your fork. Nothing stands up to it like Cannondale's Lefty. Precise steering, flex-free handling and smooth suspension even under the most brutal loads
- OutFront Steering Geometry is perfect for 27+. Slack stability lets you hang it out on the descents
- Wide 148x12 rear hubs with Ai's symmetrical spoke angles and tension, give Bad Habit the stiffest, strongest rear wheels going
- Super short chainstays for awesomely nimble handling and tonnes of clearance for full 3.0 tyres, thanks to Cannondale's Ai offset drivetrain
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cannondale Bad Habit 27+ 120mm SmartFormed Alloy BB30 Flat Mount Brake Pivoting Der Hanger 1.5 Si headtube
- FORK: Cannondale Lefty 2.0 Alloy OPI 120mm Isolated Damper Technology with Trail+ tune and updated controls 55mm offset
- REAR SHOCK: RockShox Monarch RL w/ high volume eyelet 120mm travel
- HEADSET: Cannondale HeadShok Si
- STEM: Cannondale C3 6061 Alloy 1.5 31.8 5 deg.
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale C3 riser Alloy 4 degree upsweep 9 degree backsweep 760x15mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Deore Resin pads 180/180mm
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Deore Resin pads 180/180mm
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: NA
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM GX 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM GX 11-speed
- CHAIN: SRAM PCX1 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Cannondale Si BB30 SpideRing 30t
- CASSETTE: SRAM XG-1150 10-42 11-speed
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Cannondale Alloy BB30
- PEDALS: None
- RIMS: WTB Scraper i40 27.5 40mm inner tubeless ready
- HUBS: Cannondale Lefty 60 front Formula with XD driver 142x12 rear
- FRONT TYRE: WTB Bridger 27.5x3.0 tubeless ready, clincher
- REAR TYRE: WTB Bridger 27.5x3.0 tubeless ready, clincher
- SADDLE: Cannondale Stage 3
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C3 6061 alloy 31.6x350mm (SM) 400mm (LX)
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: C28416M
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.