SIGMA SPORT STORE- HAMPTON WICK, SURREY
Sigma Sport is the country's leading Road Cycling and Triathlon retailer. At our Hampton Wick flagship store we have an opportunity for the right candidate to join our team as a full-time salesperson, working in our busy and exciting clothing and triathlon departments.
Training in specific areas will be provided both in-store and with our suppliers to further enhance your product knowledge. We have a generous staff purchase scheme and offer the cycle to work scheme. Our staff facilities include a designated staff room with shower and secure bike parking.
ABOUT THE JOB
- On a day to day basis you will be dealing with customers on the shop floor selling bikes, clothing and accessories
- You will be responsible for processing customer orders and dealing with sales enquiries via phone and email
- You will be responsible for ensuring a high standard of presentation and stock replenishment of a designated area of the store
- You should have excellent customer service skills, comprehensive product knowledge and good communication
- You will need to be pro-active, flexible, work in an efficient manner and have good attention to detail
- Have the ability to work as part of a team, to remain calm under pressure and have a positive outlook
- Arrive presentable and work in a clean and tidy manner
We offer a competitive salary package (salary will depend on ability and experience)
Store opening hours. Working alternate weekends with a day off during the week.
28 days holiday including bank holidays.
To apply, please send your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get social with Sigma Sport