Junior Copywriter (FULL-TIME)
HEAD OFFICE - Hampton Wick, SURREY
We live and breathe road cycling and triathlon and we want our years of experience and knowledge reflected on our website. The ideal candidate will have experience working with various types of content including digital, social and print. You will work within our busy digital content team and be based at our head office in Hampton Wick, Surrey. This exciting opportunity is where you can connect your career with your passions.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Work within our team of editors writing unique and engaging content
- Manage a large amount of copy with varying deadlines and publication dates
- The ability to research and test products and produce engaging and informative written content for products on our website, helping the customer make an informed decision
- Collaborate with different departments to develop story ideas and editorial calendars that meet company needs
- Calmly and diligently juggle multiple results-oriented initiatives under tight deadlines
- Attend department meetings as required
- Live and breathe road cycling and a tech junkie
- Excellent editing skills, including a particular attention to detail and accuracy
- Familiarity with web publishing using a content management system
- Strong ability to work under pressure, work independently, and manage multiple projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and problem-solving capabilities
- Commitment to the organisation’s mission and goals
- Experience with HTML
- Experience with Photoshop
- Proficiency in SEO best practices
The above list is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope of the role.
We offer a competitive salary (salary will depend on ability and experience).
8:30am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday, with an opportunity for paid overtime during peak seasons.
28 days holiday including bank holidays.
To apply, please send your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com
Get social with Sigma Sport