PRODUCT REF: 53458X
OUR FINANCE OPTIONS
If you require any assistance please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on +44 (0)20 8614 9777.
Trek Domane SLR 9 eTap Road Bike 2017
Make the bike of your dreams a reality with the Trek Domane SLR 9 eTap Road Bike 2017. Cutting-edge shifting has been combined with Trek's best 600 Series OCLV carbon frameset and a wealth of premium components for a bike that is truly something to behold.
SRAM's eTap wireless electronic groupset provides the shifting. One of the most eagerly anticipated advancements on cycling, the eTap is intuitive, with the left and right levers shifting up and down respectively while pressing both levers will shift the front derailleur.
Both the front and rear derailleurs operate completely wirelessly with a USB rechargeable battery that offers up to 1000 kilometres of charge. Carbon ErgoBlade levers provide tactile and lightweight shifting and breaking while also reducing sore spots on your hands.
Trek's much sought-after IsoSpeed decoupler technology graces both the front and rear of the bike. At the front the decoupler sits just below the stem. This allows the stem to rotate individually from the fork. this increases vertical compliance and riding comfort dramatically without any effect on feel or steering efficiency.
At the rear the IsoSpeed decoupler performs much the same function; allowing the seat tube to rotate independently from the top tube to seatstay junction. This increases vertical compliance without compromising pedalling efficiency.
The Front and rear IsoSpeed is integrated into Trek's 600 Series OCLV carbon. This gives the frameset great balance and strength with an ultra-light reading on the scales. Trek's power transfer construction is designed to give you the most from every pedal stroke be optimising the joint construction at the frame's key strength points.
The superb level of performance does not end with the frame and groupset. Bontrager's finishing kit is sublime with performance-focused pieces like the XXX OLV carbon stem and ergonomic Affinity Pro carbon rails.
Bontrager also supply the wheels in the form of their ultra-light Aeolus 3 Tubeless Ready model. This wheelset is designed for all-round performance and versatility with fast rolling and a wide tyre base that promotes traction and cornering prowess.
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Trek 600 Series OCLV Carbon, Front IsoSpeed, Adjustable Rear IsoSpeed, E2 tapered head tube, BB90, Power Transfer Construction, hidden fender mounts, internal cable routing, 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- FORK: Domane full carbon, E2 tapered steerer, direct mount brakes
- HEADSET: Bontrager Pro IsoCore VR-CF, 31.8mm
- STEM: Bontrager XXX, OCLV Carbon, 31.8mm, 7 degree
- HANDLEBARS: Bontrager Pro IsoCore VR-CF, 31.8mm
- TAPE: Bontrager gel cork tape
- FRONT BRAKE: Bontrager Speed Stop, direct mount
- REAR BRAKE: Bontrager Speed Stop, direct mount
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: SRAM RED eTap, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM RED eTap, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM RED eTap, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM XG-1190, 11-28, 11-speed
- CHAIN: SRAM RED 22, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: SRAM RED, 50/34 (compact)
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BB90
- PEDALS: None
- FRONT WHEEL: Bontrager Aeolus 3 Tubeless Ready D3
- REAR WHEEL: Bontrager Aeolus 3 Tubeless Ready D3
- FRONT TYRE: Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, 120tpi, aramid bead, 700x28c
- REAR TYRE: Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, 120tpi, aramid bead, 700x28c
- SADDLE: Bontrager Affinity Pro, carbon rails
- SEATPOST: Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seatmast cap, 20mm offset
Representative Example Of Finance For Trek Domane SLR 9 eTap Road Bike 2017
|Interest Rate (Fixed)||15.9%|
|Deposit to Pay||£760.00|
|Cost of Loan||£562.44|
|Total Amount Payable||£8,162.44|
|Number of Repayments (Monthly)||12|
How do I complete my order using finance?
Follow the four easy steps below to complete your order
- 1Add item to your basket
- 2Select V12 Retail Finance as your payment method
- 3Complete your online finance application
- 4Receive your instant decision
Read more about buying on finance Please note finance is only available to UK residents.
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
Sigma Sport delivers to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for your destination, simply select your country on the checkout page. Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on our International delivery options.
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
YOUR PRICE: £ 292.49
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.