Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Expert Carbon 6Fattie Mountain Bike 2016
Specialized have been at the forefront of all things innovation within the cycling industry for the past decade, with their old slogan of ‘Innovative or Die’ being a true testimony to the great research and development that the company instill in all of their products. With this, the Stumpjumper has been their figurehead in mountain biking, winning countless podiums across the world and being a staple diet to mountain bikers at one stage of their cycling career.
A full FACT 9m carbon fibre trail frame is at the command of this truly incredible machine, providing you with a frame that’s not just lightweight, but nimble, strong and incredibly stiff, giving you the confidence to hit berms and huck drops with ease. A SWAT door found on the down tube allows you to fit a tube, tool and a pump with compromising the structural integrity of the frame - perfect for quick loops before or after work when carrying your rucksack is too much of a burden.
150mm of travel from FOX’s capable 34 Plus Performance Elite front fork and 135mm of travel from FOX’s FLOAT Factory DPS rear shock give mind altering, trail-conquering ability, allowing you to slay any rock garden, root festival or berm in your path, whilst Specialized Rx Trail Tune provides a super supple, responsive and efficient climbing package to ensure you get the most out of your ride.
Shimano Deore XT is in charge of the braking, not that you’ll need it due to the incredible grip the Specialized 6Fattie Purgatory Control 650b x 3.0 offers. SRAM X01 provides fast changing, reliable and durable gear shifting throughout every climb, descent and meander through the unknown, meaning you’re never left in the dark without a gear to attack what lay ahead.
A Command Post IRcc dropper seat post ensures you’re always in the correct position at the touch of a button, with 100mm (size: small) and 125mm (size: medium, large and X-large) of travel.
All-in-all, the Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Expert Carbon 6Fattie Mountain Bike 2016 is a pedigree of the trail, offering ample technology and time again proven geometry to ensure you’re climbing, descending and destroying the trail, no matter where it takes you.
- FACT 9m carbon fibre Trail Chassis with Stumpjumper 6Fattie M5 alloy rear end with 148mm spacing blends stiffness with light weight to form the pinnacle of efficiency, while 135mm of travel, fully enclosed cable routing, and integrated SWAT Door create exceptional handling and zero-hassle storage.
- Connected with Specialized's FSR 6-Pack Linkage, a custom FOX FLOAT Factory DPS rear shock features 135mm of plush, adjustable suspension, while the Rx Trail Tune provides a more supple, responsive, and efficient feel for climbing up and descending down the trail.
- FOX 34 Plus Performance fork provides 150mm of trail-eating travel. It accepts 15mm thru-axles for added responsiveness and strength, while its three-position compression adjust puts out the perfect ride quality for every stage of the trail.
- 650bx3.0" 6Fattie Purgatory tyre features a perfectly sized contact patch for life-changing levels of traction and floatation, all without sacrificing climbing efficiency or descending prowess.
- 650bx3.0" 6Fattie Ground Control tyre features the perfect contact patch size to traction and floatation in the corners and while climbing.
- Command Post IRcc seatpost features 12 positions of up to 125mm of height adjustability for a more customisable position, ultimately resulting in more control and increased handling on both climbs and descents.
FRAME FACT 9m carbon, Trail 6Fattie Geometry, FACT IS carbon construction, M5 alloy rear triangle, SWAT Door integration, PF30 BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 135mm travel
FRONT FORK FOX 34 Plus Performance Elite, 150mm travel, 3-position compression adjust, tapered steerer, 51mm offset, 15mm thru-axle
REAR SHOCK: FOX FLOAT Factory DPS, AUTOSAG, Rx Trail Tune, Kashima coating, 197x47.6mm
BRAKESET: Shimano Deore XT, Ice-Tech metallic pads
HEADSET Hella Flush, 1-1/8" and 1-1/2" threadless, Campy style upper w/ 1-1/2" lower, cartridge bearings
STEM Specialized XC, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
HANDLEBAR Specialized, 7050 alloy, 8-backsweep, 6-upsweep, 10mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm
SHIFTERS SRAM X1, 11-speed, trigger
REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM X01, 11-speed, carbon cage
CASSETTE SRAM XG-1180, 11-speed, 10-42t
CHAIN SRAM PC-X1, 11-speed
BOTTOM BRACKET SRAM, PF30, OS press-in bearings, sealed cartridge
CHAIN SRAM PC-X1, 11-speed
PEDALS Nylon, CEN std., w/ toe clips
FRONT HUB Roval Traverse, 15x110mm thru-axle, 24h
REAR HUB Roval Traverse, SRAM XX1 XD driver body, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
FRONT TYRE Specialized 6Fattie Purgatory Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx3.0"
REAR TYRE Specialized 6Fattie Ground Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx3.0"
SADDLE Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
SEATPOST Command Post IRcc, cruiser control technology, micro-adjust height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote adjust SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 125mm
Image shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.