PRODUCT REF: 17CROSSTRAIL
Specialized Crosstrail Hybrid Bike 2017
In stock, assembled on order
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned before being dispatched from Sigma Sport. This can take 4 - 6 working days.
OUR FINANCE OPTIONS
If you require any assistance please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on +44 (0)20 8614 9777.
Specialized Crosstrail Hybrid Bike 2017
Getting out on the bike can be great for your fitness so why not do it comfortably with the Specialized Crosstrail Hybrid Bike 2017. A fantastic value offering, the Crosstrail is built for durability and comfort with an A1 SL premium aluminium frame and the shock absorbing properties of the SR Suntour fork.
Shimano's 8-speed gearing provides clean shifting and easy maintenance while the front and rear v-brakes are easy to maintain and keep your stopping power at its maximum through both wet and dry conditions.
Specialized's Trigger Sport tyres provide grip over both smooth tarmac and rough dirt roads and paths. This helps to boost the Crosstrail's all-road credentials whilst the Canopy Sport saddle means longer excursions are comfortable.
Working with their Body Geometry team, Specialized designed a frame that strikes the optimal balance between comfort and efficiency. The A1 SL Premium aluminium construction pairs weight savings with rugged durability, while the rack, mudguard, and disc mounts give you an incredibly versatile package
Enjoy greater control over varying terrain with a custom, easy-adjust, Multi-Circuit Damping fork with 60mm of travel that's tuned for the trail
V-brakes provide reliable stopping power and hassle-free maintenance, so you'll be able to spend more time riding and less time bleeding those brakes
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized A1 SL Premium Aluminium, Fitness Geometry, rack and Plug + Play mudguard mounts
- FORK: SR Suntour NEX, aluminium V-brake lower, coil spring, hydraulic lock-out w/Multi-Circuit Damping, 60mm of travel
- HEADSET: Specialized
- STEM: 3D forged aluminium, 7-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized, double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm
- GRIPS: Body Geometry Flow Set Control Grips, lock-on
- FRONT BRAKE: V-brake, alloy, linear pull
- REAR BRAKE: V-brake, alloy, linear pull
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano EF5000
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tourney, top swing, for 7-/8-speed 31.8mm clamp
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Altus, 8-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano EF500, EZ Fire Plus, 8-speed
- CASSETTE: Sunrace, 8-speed, 11-34t
- CHAIN: KMC X8, 8-speed w/reusable MissingLink
- CRANKSET: Stout, forged alloy w/chainguard, 48/38/28T w/chainguard
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BSA, square taper, cartridge bearings
- PEDALS: Specialized Fitness platform
- FRONT WHEEL: 700c, 6061 aluminium double-wall, Specialized, loose ball bearings, 32h, 9mm QR
- REAR WHEEL: 700c, 6061 aluminium double-wall, Specialized, loose ball bearings, 8-/9-speed cassette body, 32h, 9mm QR
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Trigger Sport Reflect, 700x38mm, 60TPI, wire bead
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Trigger Sport Reflect, 700x38mm, 60TPI, wire bead
- SADDLE: Specialized Canopy Sport, steel rails
- SEATPOST: Alloy, 2-bolt, 12.5mm offset, 27.2mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Representative Example Of Finance For Specialized Crosstrail Hybrid Bike 2017
|Interest Rate (Fixed)||0%|
|Deposit to Pay||£40.00|
|Cost of Loan||£0.00|
|Total Amount Payable||£400.00|
|Number of Repayments (Monthly)||6|
How do I complete my order using finance?
Follow the four easy steps below to complete your order
- 1Add item to your basket
- 2Select V12 Retail Finance as your payment method
- 3Complete your online finance application
- 4Receive your instant decision
Read more about buying on finance Please note finance is only available to UK residents.
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
Sigma Sport delivers to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for your destination, simply select your country on the checkout page. Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on our International delivery options.
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.