Patented SanRemo construction but with cross specific tailoring and materials the Castelli Cross Sanremo Speedsuit you owe it to yourself; As the leaves turn brown racing moves onto the mud, but what to wear?
Castelli have designed a cyclocross specific speedsuit created from the ground up with cross in mind. Their cyclocross speedsuit features cross specific tailoring designed to enhance range of motion dynamics, unique to this demanding disciplin.
Details include a longer center front and more shoulder room for off the bike flexibility. The shoulder seams have been rotated to avoid rubbing on hike a bike sections, longer sleeves avoid bunching and the shorts follow the body paint single piece construction (fewer seams aid comfort)but have been created in Action 290 fabric for increased durability. They feature a Kiss3 seatpad. The suits upper is made of thermoflex fabric warm and highly breathable its ideal for high intensity workouts in cold weather.
- Thermoflex fleece fabric "body"
- Single piece short construction in Action 290 fabric
- Full length YKK Vislon zipper with a large pull tab that can be easily grabbed with muddy gloves
- 3/4 sleeves take the chill off and avoid bunching
- Nervato fabric insert under arms for added temperature regulation
- Higher neck provides extra warmth and protection
- Giro3 single layer sublimatation printed leg ending
- Kiss3 seat pad is postioned to aid running and mounting