PRODUCT REF: 17SLATEAPEX
Cannondale Slate Apex Adventure Road Bike 2017
In stock, assembled on order
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned before being dispatched from Sigma Sport. This can take 4 - 5 working days.
OUR FINANCE OPTIONS
If you require any assistance please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on +44 (0)20 8614 9777.
Cannondale Slate Apex Adventure Road Bike 2017
Tempted by the winding dirt track or rutted gravel road? The the Cannondale Slate Apex Adventure Road Bike 2017 could be the bike for you. After the success of the Slate's launch in 2016, Cannondale has expanded the range for 2017 to include this iteration with a rigid Leftie fork. This version still integrates all of the frame technology of the other Slate models, with a premium C1 Alloy construction and SAVE PLUS Micro Suspension, but reduces the overall weight of the bike with the new Solo Rigid OPI Alloy Leftie fork.
The Cannondale Slate Apex Adventure Road Bike 2017 is ultimately built for speed and versatility on just about anything from paved roads to rough dirt tracks. The Slate's unique geometry and the inclusion of 650b wheels ensure agility and a snappy feeling of control. The same diameter as a road wheel but with bigger tyres, the Slate's tyres offer comfort, grip and the responsive float of a 42c wide tyre.
A bike this versatile requires a drivetrain that is going to be able to handle a wide variety of terrain. This is why Cannondale have chosen the SRAM Apex 1 one-by drivetrain. By only having one chain ring on the front, the Slate Apex alleviates the threat of chain drop while also allowing for a large 11-42T ratio on the rear cassette.
SRAM's Apex technology also accounts for the braking on the Cannondale Slate Apex Adventure Road Bike 2017. These hydraulic disc brakes instil strong stopping power in the wet or dry so you can attack those slippy descents and gravelly berms with confidence.
The versatility and strength of the Cannondale C3 road handlebar combines with the lasting comfort of the Fabric Scoop Radius Sport saddle to provide lasting support and comfort even when the going gets tough.
- Outstanding SmartFormed 6069 Alloy frame with tube shapes for vertical compliance to give comfort with lateral rigidity for performance in a highly durable material
- Save Stays give you optimised chain and seat stay shapes for comfortable vertical compliance as well as responsive lateral rigidity
- 650b wheels with 42c tyres gives the overall size of 700c wheels, but with the added comfort, control and grip of the higher volume tyre
- Dropper seatpost compatible for future improvements
- BB30a bottom bracket
- Cannondale handlebar, stem and seatpost, are strong, stiff and lightweight
- Fabric Scoop Radius saddle is fantastic for comfort and looks
- Cannondale Slate Folding TRS tubeless 650x42c tyres give great off-road grip without slowing you down on the tarmac
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cannondale Slate SmartForm C1 Premium Alloy Di2 ready SAVE PLUS BB30a
- FORK: Cannondale Solo Rigid OPI One-Piece Alloy 1.5 steerer
- HEADSET: Tange Seiki Head Shock Integrated
- STEM: Cannondale C1 6061 Alloy 1.5 31.8 -5 deg. 100mm
- HANDLEBARS: Cannondale C3 butted 6061 Alloy Butted 6061 Alloy Compact
- BAR TAPE: Cannondale Bar Tape w/Gel 2.5mm
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Apex 1 HRD
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Apex 1 HRD
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM Apex 1 HRD
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: NA
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM Apex 1, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM Apex 1 HRD
- CASSETTE: SRAM PG 1130 11-42, 11-speed
- CHAIN: SRAM PC 1110, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: SRAM S350-1 BB30a 44T
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Mavic XM419 Disc 650b 28H tubeless compatible, Lefty 50 Road front Formula
- REAR WHEEL: Mavic XM419 Disc 650b 28H tubeless compatible
- FRONT TYRE: Cannondale Slate Folding TRS 650x42c by Panaracer tubeless ready
- REAR TYRE: Cannondale Slate Folding TRS 650x42c by Panaracer tubeless ready
- SADDLE: Fabric Scoop Radius Sport Cromo Rails
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C3 Alloy 27.2 X 350mm
Representative Example Of Finance For Cannondale Slate Apex Adventure Road Bike 2017
|Interest Rate (Fixed)||0%|
|Deposit to Pay||£170.00|
|Cost of Loan||£0.00|
|Total Amount Payable||£1,699.99|
|Number of Repayments (Monthly)||6|
How do I complete my order using finance?
Follow the four easy steps below to complete your order
- 1Add item to your basket
- 2Select V12 Retail Finance as your payment method
- 3Complete your online finance application
- 4Receive your instant decision
Read more about buying on finance Please note finance is only available to UK residents.
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
Sigma Sport delivers to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for your destination, simply select your country on the checkout page. Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on our International delivery options.
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.