Based on the successful ctt-one, the Vaypor continues Bont’s development in shoe technology.
Whilst maintaining the lateral forefoot support synonymous with all Bont cycling shoe models, the Vaypor now has a reduced carbon height around the toe box area and an all new Suede L liner.
The base is made by hand by sandwiching cross weave carbon and uni-directional carbon fiber which is embedded with epoxy thermo setting resin. The fibers are hand laid in the matrix according to the strain they will have to bear. Super Mold Technology allows you to obtain a custom fit from a stock boot.
The Bont a-one’s industry leading stack height, weight to strength ratio and power transfer are all part of the new Bont Vaypor.
- Model Vaypor Premium
- Material 100% Carbon Monocoque Chassis with Suede L liner and choice of Shiny Microfiber or Leather Upper
- Stack Height 3.6 mm
- Air Vents Frontal area air vents and air gills in arch area
- Innersole EVA thermo-moldable
- Sole Guards Replaceable
- Padding Memory Foam
- Cleat Mounting MM grid plus grip
3 Hole Look Configuration
- Fit Customization Fully Heat Moldable Chassis utilizing Epoxy Thermoset Resin
- Closing Options Z form Velcro Straps Buckle (Replaceable)
- Weight 240 grams – Z form
- Velcro Straps Buckle